• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

When can you order S650 Convertible?

AZMustangMama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Convertible
Hi all, does anyone know when you can preorder a convertible?
Sponsored

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
probably just a glitch with the website, contact your dealer and see if they can order it for you

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
How did you get it done? I'm still not seeing it in the configurator and my dealer doesn't know what to do.
Go to another dealer! Lol. It's not on the Ford website yet but whatever backend software is used by the manager at the dealership will support ordering a convertible. Ford has already confirmed my order via email. I hope it arrives by June!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go to another dealer! Lol. It's not on the Ford website yet but whatever backend software is used by the manager at the dealership will support ordering a convertible. Ford has already confirmed my order via email. I hope it arrives by June!
Right on! Thanks for the reply. The dealer was eventually able to figure it out right before they closed last night. They put my email address in wrong so I never got an email confirmation until I contacted them again this morning letting them know all my "forum contacts" were getting these emails within 30 minutes of ordering. Hoping to drop that top before Summer ends but Fall is pretty good weather for it too where I live.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I'm in southern New England so I'll happily take delivery before you if that's alright with you! Enjoy it!!

OP
OP
AZMustangMama

AZMustangMama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Convertible
How did you get it done? I'm still not seeing it in the configurator and my dealer doesn't know what to do.
HI, sorry, I did not see this earlier. I had to call the local dealer because I could not find it on the site. Someone found it, but I am not sure where. Good luck!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HI, sorry, I did not see this earlier. I had to call the local dealer because I could not find it on the site. Someone found it, but I am not sure where. Good luck!
No worries, my dealer was eventually able to figure it out just a little before closing time so I was still able to get my order in the same day. They put in the wrong email address on my order that night so I contacted them the next day to fix that and eventually got a confirmation email directly from Ford. The only thing I'm kind of confused about now is how long I have to amend this order if need be and when Ford is going to upgrade the building tool to see what some of this stuff actually looks like. One thing I'm wondering about is that my order form says blade spoiler but I don't even see that as an option on Ford's website. The website shows either a raised wedge or a performance wing.
Sponsored