• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Ieatxans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 c300
Don't worry bro I got a base eco too lol. I'm 20 in college I can't spend cash I don't have! I got the Shadow Black with the Nite pony package and I haven't got my vin or anything yet.
Nice bro, my old ecoboost was black, my favorite car ever youre gonna love it.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Just for sh*ts and giggles, I checked again today with the Ford Performance Chat Support and I'm still Unscheduled Clean.

Since they're now apparently scheduling July builds, we'll see if I (and others) make the cut that month in the coming weeks.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Just for sh*ts and giggles, I checked again today with the Ford Performance Chat Support and I'm still Unscheduled Clean.

Since they're now apparently scheduling July builds, we'll see if I (and others) make the cut that month in the coming weeks.
When did you place your order and was it a smaller dealership or one doing decent volume?

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
My DH order was placed 03/27. I have a VIN and build date of 05/30. I'm in Canada.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Does anyone know why there is a stop build on the Dark Horse?