• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Wow mine went up $2100. I already have a signed purchase agreement, so I should be ok.
Sponsored

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
State of Mississippi just passed a law banning auto manufacturers from selling direct to consumer like the Tesla model. There is 1 Tesla "dealership"(?) in the state and it will be the only one like it for forever.

The excuse was we've always bought cars from a dealership. They just wanted to make it official. Pretty sure that's not capitalism. You keep dealerships open, but now (by law) consumers are required to go through a middle man vs allowing the manufacturers to compete for your business. Oh and I never heard any consumers pushing to protect the dealership model.
In truth, the reason for banning direct sales is the many requirements foisted upon dealerships by the state. Dealers successfully argued that if the state must impose such burdens on dealerships - presumably for the protection of their customers- the same standard should be applied to all car sellers. The direct sales model cannot comply, therefore either remove these requirements from dealers or remove direct sales.
Fair is fair.
And I concur, nanny statism is not capitalism.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Wow mine went up $2100. I already have a signed purchase agreement, so I should be ok.
Up $250 on Appearance pack
+$495 on Handling pack
+$1400 on 700A and base DH price (hard to tell how much each just looking at build and price)

So my build has gone up $2145. We'll see if price protection indeed holds. I'm betting there'll be another price increase or two before mine is delivered.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Yep..$2145 same on mine. I'm not worried, I have everything signed already

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Yep..$2145 same on mine. I'm not worried, I have everything signed already
That document you signed is not an invoice FYI. Unless you have financing signed, I would worry lol

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
That document you signed is not an invoice FYI. Unless you have financing signed, I would worry lol
I'm not talking about the order confirmation sheet that everyone posts. I already signed the Purchase Contract. The one that's 3 pages with all the tiny print and the legal mumbo jumbo.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I'm not talking about the order confirmation sheet that everyone posts. I already signed the Purchase Contract. The one that's 3 pages with all the tiny print and the legal mumbo jumbo.
Gotcha. Just saying dealers have been slimy the past 3 years. I don’t trust them until financing is done

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Well I will state if my price goes up $2100 I’m walking, no buying adios…!!!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Well I will state if my price goes up $2100 I’m walking, no buying adios…!!!
And then it'll sell in a week with a 5K ADM tacked on for good measure

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
well - then it does - at that point I don’t give a shit. I’m hard pressed (struggling with the thought) paying $70K for a Mustang this shit is out of control.

And then it'll sell in a week with a 5K ADM tacked on for good measure

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello everyone, quick question.
Dealer emailed me a copy of the preview order (the one that contains priority code and order code).
But I didn't get any email from Ford, is that normal?
I ordered friday (4/28).

I'm in Canada so maybe things are different? He tells me I won't see anything until a VIN is generated.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hello everyone, quick question.
Dealer emailed me a copy of the preview order (the one that contains priority code and order code).
But I didn't get any email from Ford, is that normal?
I ordered friday (4/28).

I'm in Canada so maybe things are different? He tells me I won't see anything until a VIN is generated.
It is normal, as you won't receive communication until your order is scheduled to be built (which might not have happened yet).

That said, you can contact Ford (corporate) yourself to check the status of your order. Use the link below to access their Chat:

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It is normal, as you won't receive communication until your order is scheduled to be built (which might not have happened yet).

That said, you can contact Ford (corporate) yourself to check the status of your order. Use the link below to access their Chat:

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
Thanks, I just chatted with them and my order is in the system indeed.

Now we wait!!!

Ieatxans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 c300
Wow Im the first base ecoboost on the site lmao

My dealership didnt give me my order # just showed me a confirmation page they got with my name on it saying congratulations, still no email from ford either.

Anyways I attached what I got, downgrading from a 2022 c300 because i got a house and need a cheaper car payment, owned a 2015 EB and 5.0 before the benz.

Wanted nite pony package but saw that the pinted roof is back ordered or something and didnt want to risk it.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_2315

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_2316

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Wow Im the first base ecoboost on the site lmao

My dealership didnt give me my order # just showed me a confirmation page they got with my name on it saying congratulations, still no email from ford either.

Anyways I attached what I got, downgrading from a 2022 c300 because i got a house and need a cheaper car payment, owned a 2015 EB and 5.0 before the benz.

Wanted nite pony package but saw that the pinted roof is back ordered or something and didnt want to risk it.

IMG_2315.jpeg

IMG_2316.jpeg
There are a few other Ecoboost buyers on the order tracker besides yourself.

But yeah, you're definitely an endangered species around here, lol.
Sponsored