• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
I count 23 people receiving VINs. Some people(like me) just didn't type in the actual number.

And I'm sure there are quite a few people who have received but never filled out the survey.
Submitted a change form for the list but hasn't updated yet.

DH Prem., A10, HP, 700A, Shadow Black. SW Louisiana.

Ordered 3/27 (changed order 4/8, removed AP; added HP); initial priority code 19, but got it bumped to 01 when I made the change. Got a build date of 6/12 from call to Ford; 6/19 from build confirmation email (got that yesterday); 6/12 from tracking site linked in email.

Feeling pretty damn lucky to get an earlier build. I don't know much about it, but the priority code bump (had to beat the drum a bit with my dealer for that) feels significant.

Oh....and no ADM. 😁
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Submitted a change form for the list but hasn't updated yet.

DH Prem., A10, HP, 700A, Shadow Black. SW Louisiana.

Ordered 3/27 (changed order 4/8, removed AP; added HP); initial priority code 19, but got it bumped to 01 when I made the change. Got a build date of 6/12 from call to Ford; 6/19 from build confirmation email (got that yesterday); 6/12 from tracking site linked in email.

Feeling pretty damn lucky to get an earlier build. I don't know much about it, but the priority code bump (had to beat the drum a bit with my dealer for that) feels significant.

Oh....and no ADM. 😁
How did you get 01 priority? I thought that dealers could only assign 10-19. Did a regional rep get involved? Congrats! You're the 3rd US DH we know of to be scheduled

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did you get 01 priority? I thought that dealers could only assign 10-19. Did a regional rep get involved? Congrats! You're the 3rd US DH we know of to be scheduled
Thanks. I don't know much about the priority codes, mostly just what I've seen referred to on forums. That's the only reason I even tried to push for it with the dealer. Didn't really have to try too hard...they were pretty receptive to it. I didn't know assignment of an 01 was that restrictive. I figured they can't hand out many, but seems like I've seen some other 01's since order banks opened.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Thanks. I don't know much about the priority codes, mostly just what I've seen referred to on forums. That's the only reason I even tried to push for it with the dealer. Didn't really have to try too hard...they were pretty receptive to it. I didn't know assignment of an 01 was that restrictive. I figured they can't hand out many, but seems like I've seen some other 01's since order banks opened.
I think the DH is being allocated like the Shelbys were. They are manually scheduled and thus get an 01 when they are scheduled for production. It would not be the dealer directly assigning 01. Perhaps the dealer had there allocation picked and used it for CajunStang's build

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Is it too late to change the order if VIN was issued?
Generally, yes, the VIN locks the build.

If they've issued a VIN, you should have a date of production. Ford has the needed parts on-hand, nearby or scheduled to arrive.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the DH is being allocated like the Shelbys were. They are manually scheduled and thus get an 01 when they are scheduled for production. It would not be the dealer directly assigning 01. Perhaps the dealer had there allocation picked and used it for CajunStang's build
I was the 1st DH order through this dealer, really through most all of my ordering process. They really only started seeing some interest in additional allocations (they're expecting 3-4. They are pretty high volume) about the time I changed my order.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I guess we should be lucky when we order a steak at a restaurant - that they don’t have to send someone down to the ranch to slaughter the steer, cut and dress the meat, run it back to the restaurant and throw it on the grill - like Ford seems to do with their F’ing parts bin

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Ok so -

out of 154 orders posted here:

14 - have VINs

4 - DH

9 - GTs

2 in MI
1 in GA
1 in VT
1 in OH
2 in Canada
1 in MD
1 in FL
1 in OK
1 in PA
1 in VA
1 in WI

No rhyme, no reason, all over the F’ing map however it looks like GTs are being favored at the outset …
I have a VIN. GT premium , PP, NP, Active exhaust, A10, Vapor Blue, ordered on 4/10, got the production email on the 25th

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Production doesnt look at building GTs over anything else. The Orders will be split into regions so the cars are evenly spaced across North America.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
(Transparent communication)

Just got off the phone with my dealer here he stated the three allocations they had for DHs were placed as follows two on 3/27 and one on 3/28 and ZERO have been picked …

Dealer said Ford is notorious for this kind of BS, blamed it on Covid before but that ship has sailed - just sayin’

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
that’s great to hear - do you work for Ford by chance …?

Production doesnt look at building GTs over anything else. The Orders will be split into regions so the cars are evenly spaced across North America.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
Hello folks, pitching in here...ordered a Blue Ember DH Premium, 10A, no other options.
I hate Recaro. Yes, I've had the pleasure, and my back hurts just thinking about it.
Not a big fan of the B&O, but it comes with the car, so oh-well.

Paid sticker, although the dealer threw in a couple of garbage costs like Appearance Protection and Tire/Wheel Protection that I will likely opt out of come closing. There is a $995 "Dealer Services" fee, though, that will probably stick.

The 1st dealer I went to - who also happens to be my neighbor of 20 years - wanted to charge $10k to $15K over MSRP, depending on his allocation. 2nd dealer had never heard of a DH, but agreed to place an order with no markup. Closed the deal the same day 08APR23.

Received the Ford confirmation email later the same day, but nothing else so far. No VIN, no calls...I am not in a hurry, though, I'm hoping mine arrives in the OCT-NOV timeframe. PRI Code 19.

This will be my first "screw it" car ever, only owned sensible cars up to now. Will trade in my 13yr old Acura (307K miles) and surprise the pee outta the missus.

Attachments

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Hello folks, pitching in here...ordered a Blue Ember DH Premium, 10A, no other options.
I hate Recaro. Yes, I've had the pleasure, and my back hurts just thinking about it.
Not a big fan of the B&O, but it comes with the car, so oh-well.

Paid sticker, although the dealer threw in a couple of garbage costs like Appearance Protection and Tire/Wheel Protection that I will likely opt out of come closing. There is a $995 "Dealer Services" fee, though, that will probably stick.

The 1st dealer I went to - who also happens to be my neighbor of 20 years - wanted to charge $10k to $15K over MSRP, depending on his allocation. 2nd dealer had never heard of a DH, but agreed to place an order with no markup. Closed the deal the same day 08APR23.

Received the Ford confirmation email later the same day, but nothing else so far. No VIN, no calls...I am not in a hurry, though, I'm hoping mine arrives in the OCT-NOV timeframe. PRI Code 19.

This will be my first "screw it" car ever, only owned sensible cars up to now. Will trade in my 13yr old Acura (307K miles) and surprise the pee outta the missus.
Bad news, they’re not gonna let you opt out of that appearance protection lol. They’re gonna say “well we already applied it to the actual vehicle”
Sponsored