• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
I would assume if you ordered night pony the above picture is what you would get and the ordering site is wrong especially because that car specifically has been fords main marketing version of the car so I bet a lot of people would be mad if they couldn’t order that exact one
Yea, you'd think. It's just that there is no indication that I can see that one gets anything other than a body color raised spoiler. Maybe someone on here can demonstrate otherwise.
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Yea, you'd think. It's just that there is no indication that I can see that one gets anything other than a body color raised spoiler. Maybe someone on here can demonstrate otherwise.
This is phase one of the B&P so only the color is what changes the second phase launches April 17th I believe that should be a similar version to what the 2023s currently have and where the cars should actually look like what we order

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
Not sure if this the place to ask this question, but should I keep my unmarried Nguage for future tuning on the DH ? I know ford restricting tunes on the new mustangs but im sure someone going to find that back door for a tune. So should I sell it or keep it ???

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
When people write Magnaride, this is always cracking me up :D

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Anyone have a idea of when we all would get build dates?
I've heard they are scheduling the week of April 10 for mustang retail orders, thats what FordVideoGuy said last week.

Last edited:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I've heard the are scheduling the week of April 10 for mustang retail orders, thats what FordVideoGuy said last week.
One of my concerns at this point is that build and price phase 2 on Ford's website supposedly isn't launching until April 17th so we potentially won't be able to make any changes to our orders with seeing what anything will actually look like. Not sure how valid this concern is as this is my first time ordering new.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
anyone not seeing their orders on the Ford website? Earlier in the week I could look under my orders/reservation page and see my DH and now I only see my truck and bronco

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
anyone not seeing their orders on the Ford website? Earlier in the week I could look under my orders/reservation page and see my DH and now I only see my truck and bronco
Interesting. I have not ever been able to see my order. When I spoke to the online support, they confirmed my order but said it would not show on the site.
I wonder what’s different 🤔

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
One of my concerns at this point is that build and price phase 2 on Ford's website supposedly isn't launching until April 17th so we potentially won't be able to make any changes to our orders with seeing what anything will actually look like. Not sure how valid this concern is as this is my first time ordering new.
Have you placed a order yet?

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
to anyone who got a dark horse at sticker today- I commend you. In and around Michigan I was hearing anywhere from 5K to 20K markups.

IMG_3629 (1).jpg
Ordered mine today at MSRP here in Muskegon, MI

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 5ACB0241-0BD3-4BDF-B1AB-816263123EB4

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I forgot to ask before I ordered but, does the handling package on the DH come with magna ride ? Because I was confused how it was online?
Magneride is standard. HP gets a different calibration for Magneride

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
I had originally placed an order at $7K over. But someone helped me find a dealer that was willing to order and sell at MSRP. I ordered it earlier this afternoon and signed the DORA and got the ford confirmation email.

I really would have gone through with paying $7K over, but $7K saved is $7K saved. I’m gonna wind up walking on the $7K-over-sticker order if the MSRP order works out.

to anyone who got a dark horse at sticker today- I commend you. In and around Michigan I was hearing anywhere from 5K to 20K markups.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert