• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Can we get a thread quoting all of the people who said everyone would be paying ADMs to get both the GT and DH. Looks like about half the forum is paying below MSRP on GT
Sponsored

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Good choice!

Keep in mind, with the active exhaust you now get 486 HP instead of the standard 480 HP
I read that somewhere and I was like wait that can't be true LOL.... Then I saw people in these forums mention it as well so I was like well, it has to be true, SWEET! lol

Why is this the case? I am not a current Mustang owner (Will soon change) Is the active exhaust a whole other exhaust system? I thought the only thing that changed was toward the end of the exhaust but I now assume there has to be more than that if it makes you gain 6hp right?

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
I read that somewhere and I was like wait that can't be true LOL.... Then I saw people in these forums mention it as well so I was like well, it has to be true, SWEET! lol

Why is this the case? I am not a current Mustang owner (Will soon change) Is the active exhaust a whole other exhaust system? I thought the only thing that changed was toward the end of the exhaust but I now assume there has to be more than that if it makes you gain 6hp right?

I believe it is because the active exhaust has the free flowing "open" side and then the quieter valved side. And that extra open flow gives it that HP increase.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
I know some of this might have been covered in earlier post just sharing what my dealer told me today during lunch regarding DH (in no particular order)
Best priority code is 10 and 19 is the lowest priority
Order code means nothing at their dealership they us this numbering first letter is the sales person first letter in their name, next two numbers is the week of the week in my case order was place on the 13th week of 2023, the last digit is the a letter and each time they sell a car for the week the number goes up
my code was M13B (Mike, 13th week, B his second order for the week)
Sales code has no meaning or no logic.
After your order is placed you know what the dealer knows because both are emailed at the same time moving forward.
When Bronco orders were placed on Monday Ford did tell the dealers what options they could and could not order. However, on the Mustangs all orders went in as submitted. Will this hold? no one knows. He did mention that orders taken on Monday have priority over deal allocations and in most cases the first 1-2 actual orders will become the dealers allocation.

JMP117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 82393BA5-8EAD-4774-B8D4-FCF3F8AB708B

Submitted mine Monday, figure I’d go ahead and put on here.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
I tend to look at stats differently than most people. I downloaded the information that everyone has shared on the 2024 Mustang orders
My analysis for DH only.
80% of the orders have been Ember Blue, 8% Grabber Blue, 5% Oxford white, 5% Race Red, 2% Shadow Black, no orders on this forum for Atlas Blue, Dark Matter, Vapor Blue, Carbonized Gray (some opportunity here if you are looking for future rarity)

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
He did mention that orders taken on Monday have priority over deal allocations and in most cases the first 1-2 actual orders will become the dealers allocation.
Interesting... I was the first to order at my dealership the day order banks opened but they put my email address in wrong and I didn't get an email confirmation from Ford until mid-day the following day after I called the dealership to correct my email address.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why are you paying $22,000 more than my exact order?
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I never posted the deal I got anywhere but I was going to at some point. I called 4 dealerships and eventually got a Premium Mustang GT Convertible and I paid a little less than 1% over invoice which came out to be $2373.89 under MSRP. EDIT - I now realize you are talking about the person I was quoting and not me.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Painted stripes, ouch! I'm fine with the vinyl.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Same. Also I don’t like the two tone roof, personally.

Painted stripes, ouch! I'm fine with the vinyl.
Sponsored