• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Banks / Configurator / Build & Price

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
I just want detailed pricing. Don’t even care about banks opening. Orders will just sit there for months anyways.
We really need a thread that isn't just shit posts. I know it's fun and all but really isn't helping anyone looking to dig through all this

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I dunno. This isnt a news site and I see nothing wrong with staying on topic or even slightly off topic while we are discussing the subject, albeit with humor. If someone wants just the facts they should probably stick to the Ford.com news and press section.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I dunno. This isnt a news site and I see nothing wrong with staying on topic or even slightly off topic while we are discussing the subject, albeit with humor. If someone wants just the facts they should probably stick to the Ford.com news and press section.
It's not just completely facts that we're here of course. There will be off info here it's the forums after all. But there is some level of enjoying finding out new info, I mean that's why we're all here because the excitement of this is half the game. But to click on a thread and read about absolutely nothing for pages that dosnt even relatively stay on point dilutes the point of even being here. Sure I can be on ford.com but would I get the info from the guys at the dealership that have the estimated dates? No. That's good info. It's the completely far off pages of posts just to keep the thread moving for no reason that's not even nearly on topic. Not that big of a deal honestly. But don't take it so far off course I should be on ford.com to not have to read "anything to keep the thread going", circle square triangle, repeat over and over. Really not asking much here that's why there is separate topics and threads for sht posting. Not an entirely new concept. But hey you guys do you. I enjoyed the chat of people calling their dealers etc. we're basically a stang mode video at this point.

Last edited:

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
It's not just completely facts that we're here of course. There will be off info here it's the forums after all. But there is some level of enjoying finding out new info, I mean that's why we're all here because the excitement of this is half the game. But to click on a thread and read about absolutely nothing for pages that dosnt even relatively stay on point dilutes the point of even being here. Sure I can be on ford.com but would I get the info from the guys at the dealership that have the estimated dates? No. That's good info. It's the completely far off pages of posts just to keep the thread moving for no reason that's not even nearly on topic. Not that big of a deal honestly. But don't take it so far off course I should be on ford.com to not have to read "anything to keep the thread going", circle square triangle, repeat over and over. Really not asking much here that's why there is separate topics and threads for sht posting. Not an entirely new concept. But hey you guys do you. I enjoyed the chat of people calling their dealers etc.

All kidding aside, there are 2 or 3 threads here where the primary focus (aside from the shennagins) all trying to figure out when the banks open. So I agree in spirit. Maybe would be best if mods made a sticky thread and just asked people to post when they see the actual guide, banks or configurator. But I imagine that would only be a scoop for an hour anyway before an auto news site posted it up. Ok, in the spirit of cooperation that is my last post on this thread until and unless I catch wind of something from my people that I think will be useful here.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
the mid-atlantic rep was water-boarded without success. He looks a little green around the gills... And has been seen simpering in the corner, hugging the wall and rocking on his heels.

I think hot pine needles is the next course.
Lock him in a room and make him listen to an ecoboost remote rev for a couple hours

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
All of my Ford contacts have come up with nothing either.

Edit: Although, you guys should see how bad it is for the Dodge boys. Trying to find information on a Last Call model in Canada? LOL. Good f'n luck.

munizfire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone actually bothered to call their local dealers?
I went today to mine, to pick up a Brembos order. When I asked about the order banks, I mentioned that I heard they'd open on late this month, and when the GM heard that he started laughing and said that he doesn't think they'll open until April. /grunts
Sponsored