• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my 2023 C8 Stingray
I would like to see a Cup2 camaro ss1le auto vs Mach 1 auto same day comparison. I am not sure why Ford never allowed it. Same situation happened with the GT350TP. We never saw one. Randy Pobst did one but the camaro ss 1le was a manual had many miles on it and the brakes were shot. Even with that handicap on the camaro the Mach 1 was only 0.4 seconds faster through the whole lap. Maybe Throttle House might do it in the future, who knows.
You mean the guys who cross-arm drive corners, accelerating going into the corner and then argue that a car understeers? ThrottleHouse is entertainment, they have absolutely shitty driving techniques. Fun fact: That the C8 understeering was a preproduction issue, that magazines in handons reported to GM and in some old articles. But GM fixed that before launch, the production C8 never had an understeer problem (unless you drive really shitty with no idea how get the nose down to corner fast, but then it's not the car just your poor skillset).
Drove the C8 a whole day on a ractrack training with tons of different exercises like slalom, track and even being passenger when Oliver Gavin did Hotlaps. No understeering at all. Back to my point: TH is just telling crap for views if they can. Don't rely on their tracktimes, they are amateurish at best.
1667083059334.png

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
You mean the guys who cross-arm drive corners, accelerating going into the corner and then argue that a car understeers? ThrottleHouse is entertainment, they have absolutely shitty driving techniques. Fun fact: That the C8 understeering was a preproduction issue, that magazines in handons reported to GM and in some old articles. But GM fixed that before launch, the production C8 never had an understeer problem (unless you drive really shitty with no idea how get the nose down to corner fast, but then it's not the car just your poor skillset).
Drove the C8 a whole day on a ractrack training with tons of different exercises like slalom, track and even being passenger when Oliver Gavin did Hotlaps. No understeering at all. Back to my point: TH is just telling crap for views if they can. Don't rely on their tracktimes, they are amateurish at best.
1667083059334.png
This is a picture of James, who's credentials consist of being your typical car enthusiast.

Thomas is literally a track instructor by profession.

Don't be hating on my favorite automotive pair. >:(

Zcarmenb28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Camaro ZL1, 22 Supra 3.0
1667083059334.png
In a second video of the C8, a blue one if I recall, Thomas said it was one of the best handling cars he's ever driven. The first C8 they drove (probably a pre-production one) had the understeer problem. The production version they drove in track alignment, they liked very much.

And as stated above, James isn't a track or race car driver. Thomas instructs and races and is the one who sets the lap times.