• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Potentially Spotted Testing With Current Model

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
This. There's just no reason for a mach 1, a boss, or even a GT PP2 for several years. Assuming GT500 happens in the first couple years, they will have a vast performance range available with what's already been announced.

Why should that be a Mach 1? I highly doubt we will see special model in the firts model year. They always keep those models for later years so early adopters have a reason to upgarde
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
This. There's just no reason for a mach 1, a boss, or even a GT PP2 for several years. Assuming GT500 happens in the first couple years, they will have a vast performance range available with what's already been announced.
Zac, you do realize the the Dark Horse is the new Mach 1. So we have a special performance edition right out of the box. Think of it as the 2024 version of the 2015 GT350. Except, hopefully, more plentiful.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
I do understand that. That's my point. We will have a Dark horse, a GT, a GT with performance pack, so we don't need a mach 1 or a boss right off the bat. I hope it's more plentiful as well. That's why I'm here :) plus it looks fantastic (in my opinion).

Zac, you do realize the the Dark Horse is the new Mach 1. So we have a special performance edition right out of the box. Think of it as the 2024 version of the 2015 GT350. Except, hopefully, more plentiful.

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I do understand that. That's my point. We will have a Dark horse, a GT, a GT with performance pack, so we don't need a mach 1 or a boss right off the bat. I hope it's more plentiful as well. That's why I'm here :) plus it looks fantastic (in my opinion).
Understood. The S550 saw a Bullitt, a Mach 1 (this was supposed to be the Boss but the Mach-E naming fiasco screwed that up) and two Shelby's. So for the S650 we will most likely see a Boss and hopefully a GT500. The DH precedes the need for another M1. There is no GT350 without a Voodoo so I think that's out and the Bullitt just doesn't hold much sway anymore. Maybe just a nice dark green color in 25/26'.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Nice spot from a young lad on FB who said he snapped this on his way back from school :)

S650 prototype 27.jpg
Pardon my stupidity(maybe), but what are we looking at?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
It's definitely a GT, the darkhorse has a different bumper. Love how aggressive the frontend looks. The flow of the lower vent lines into the upper grille fangs is awesome and isn't as obvious on other pictures

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
So it's just a former test mule?

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yep.....well, STILL a test prototype, just devoid of camo now.

And I agree, appears to be a GT :)