• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Eco Boost Mustang won't start and brake on

stemustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 eco boot
HI DevilDog, and all who can help
I have found you while searching for car won't start, please let me know if you or dealer figure. out what happened to your car, my son car 2024 Mustang EcoBoost yesterday when he just get out of the driveway then the car just stop on the street and the brake applied cannot start or move the car at all , after 30 minutes to search online and we released the brake and the car start again but as soon as we put in the gear then it turn off keep happened like that we about to call for tow. but then I removed the negative battery cable then it works normal now, but I do not like the new car like that it kind of serious things happen right at the middle of the busy traffic, found you has same issue but could find the post how you or dealer ship fixed the issue? please let me know thanks a lot.
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
I have found you while searching for car won't start, please let me know if you or dealer figure. out what happened to your car, my son car 2024 Mustang EcoBoost yesterday when he just get out of the driveway then the car just stop on the street and the brake applied cannot start or move the car at all , after 30 minutes to search online and we released the brake and the car start again but as soon as we put in the gear then it turn off keep happened like that we about to call for tow. but then I removed the negative battery cable then it works normal now, but I do not like the new car like that it kind of serious things happen right at the middle of the busy traffic, found you has same issue but could find the post how you or dealer ship fixed the issue? please let me know thanks a lot.
As you are new here, we don't know how long you have had your car. We are finding some strange behavior with the new cars due to low battery voltage. If your car is relatively new, you might want to put a charger on it for a few hours and eliminate one possibility. The batteries appear to have sat around for a while before they were installed sulfating a little and in one case, the member had a bad battery. I didn't have problems with my car but after a long drive home it still took 5 hours to fully charge.

OP
OP

stemustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 eco boot
Hi Dena,
I have the car about 3 weeks up to today and not sure battery still not fully charged, thought even not fully charge then while driving the car it should continue to charge, I will check the battery tonight see that is the case,
thanks a lot

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Hello! Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this no start concern? Thank you!
Sponsored