• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
look harder.
It is the angle of the camera. Kind of like a keystone effect only one side. But maybe I am being to critical and it is really just the fly strip on the door that isn't centered. :headbang:
Sponsored

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I swear even with those arrows, I don't see anything that is wrong. Maybe my English is not that good to understand what is going on, but I litterly don't see anything wrong there.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I hope this is all good news for quality. I'd rather wait 6 months and get a rock solid car than have it rushed to production and be in the shop all the time.

Is he for real about ADMs because I haven't seen it happen yet?
They have talked a big talk, now we will see if they actually start pulling allocations from dealers who mark up. I hope so!

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
They have talked a big talk, now we will see if they actually start pulling allocations from dealers who mark up. I hope so!
We should snitch the dealers ourselves to Ford to solve this issue quicker.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dealers upload financial data to Ford each month. Ford them prepares financial statement that is very detailed. The reason Ford prepares its own is so their representatives that call on the dealership all follow the same format. There is a 6 inch binder that details on how to read the statement and details each line, what they mean, and what is good or bad. Submitting your financial data is a requirement to participate in all rebate programs. While it doesn't detail out an individual sale, but does group models together, it does show you the overall health of a dealer. it will show trends such as overcharging, etc. So "snitching" on dealer is not required.

Here is a sample of what they submit and how you read it.

Dealership Financial Statements: Learning How to Read & Analyze Your Numbers

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Does anyone have any more info on the valve cover issue?
Is this something that's going to bite us on the ass at 5,000 miles or when ever the ticking timebomb goes off?
Imma be honest. I'd be mad if it blows up. But I'll be happy at the same time bc that is a free car if it blows and damages other stuff. That's a lawsuit, a lemon, and free paid car bc Ford would have to eat all the cost. And in the future you get paid after they settle with being sued lol. But I prefer to not have it blow up. It's a slow process to get it taken car of.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I have already called Ford customer service and reported about half a dozen dealers near me for $10-15k markups on DH. To follow up, I mailed a letter to customer service in Dearborn about the same issue. I was all ready to put down big money on a DH, but I refuse to pay ADMs. If/when they reply I'll post here what the result was.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I have already called Ford customer service and reported about half a dozen dealers near me for $10-15k markups on DH. To follow up, I mailed a letter to customer service in Dearborn about the same issue. I was all ready to put down big money on a DH, but I refuse to pay ADMs. If/when they reply I'll post here what the result was.
Good job man. If more people did the same like you it should be on top of the discussion list of Ford. Ford knows about this, and sometimes they quickly speak about it, but it's not of a big thing yet. Sometimes we complain, but we don't take actions ourselfs cause we think that we, as an individual don't have any power against a large company. But what we forget is that we are a community and we are their costumers. If we all did what is neccessary, a lot of things would be fixed and dealt with a lot quicker.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Has anyone else heard/seen this?

Apparently it was duplicated information, even though it was just posted this morning.

S650 Mustang Flat Rock plant down due to quality issues 1684329294457

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Is there some source document for the above? Something we can see?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'm not doubting the topics being discussed. Or, that Ford is wrestling with them. Me personally, I'd like to see something more official.

Ford is working on QC issues, we've confirmed that much. Not just Flat Rock, MI, but several other locations. But with respect to dates and Mustang production, I'd like to see something else, another source (newspaper or industry group) or a statement from Ford.

We're getting Job 1 status from other members and the insight you provided today. Maybe still more information will come about in the next few days.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Well I'm in Dearborn today a mile from hq. Maybe I'll pop in and ask to talk to Bill?

"Do you have an appointment, sir"
"No, but 8000 members of Mustang7g are desperate for a straight answer or two"
"Well then, let me see what I can do"
Sponsored

Last edited: