• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Round 2 Video: Production Completed 2024 Mustangs @ Flat Rock Plant

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Click settings and make it HD. By default it goes to 360p or 720p.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Great video, thank you!

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
I wonder if they leave the keys in all of them? Would be hard to keep track of all the keys if they didnt lol

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
You, know, I think they are waiting so they can show up everywhere at once instead of trickling in a little here and there...
Thereā€™s definite intent and rationale behind not shipping these *sellable* vehicles, and I wonder if weā€™ll ever find out the real reason. Whatever the situation is it definitely appears weā€™ll be getting vehicles in the next 2-3 weeks.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Wow. I hope they start shipping soon.

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Ford can piss off. They should be giving us an explanation on why our cars are just sitting there. Collecting bird shit. Just baking in the sun. Everyone wants to make excuses for Ford. We need answers. That's why I sent these to stangmode. Try and get people fired up asking questions.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Ford can piss off. They should be giving us an explanation on why our cars are just sitting there. Collecting bird shit. Just baking in the sun. Everyone wants to make excuses for Ford. We need answers. That's why I sent these to stangmode. Try and get people fired up asking questions.
There are approximately 1650 cars sitting there. Iā€™d say that number is accurate within a .2% margin (+/- 33 cars)

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
The least they could do is wrap the cars that are going to sit outside for weeks and weeks. Even VW can do that.
Iā€™m patient and I donā€™t mind waiting if they would just update us on why the cars are sitting.

In 2023 itā€™s impossible to believe that they donā€™t have real time data to feed to the status site. Clearly enthusiasts want to know things like what day the body was built, when it was painted, final assembly, etc. if we didnā€™t care we would just buy off the dealer lot.

Weā€™re also ambassadors for the brand and we deserve a little credit and a little explanation. The silence from Ford is disappointing to say the least. Weā€™re not asking for insider trade secrets here.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
The least they could do is wrap the cars that are going to sit outside for weeks and weeks. Even VW can do that.
Iā€™m patient and I donā€™t mind waiting if they would just update us on why the cars are sitting.

In 2023 itā€™s impossible to believe that they donā€™t have real time data to feed to the status site. Clearly enthusiasts want to know things like what day the body was built, when it was painted, final assembly, etc. if we didnā€™t care we would just buy off the dealer lot.

Weā€™re also ambassadors for the brand and we deserve a little credit and a little explanation. The silence from Ford is disappointing to say the least. Weā€™re not asking for insider trade secrets here.
Makes me feel a little better that my car hasnā€™t been built yet šŸ˜•

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I wonder if they leave the keys in all of them? Would be hard to keep track of all the keys if they didnt lol
Wouldnā€™t doubt it if they have an electronic master key or some sort