• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Round 2 Video: Production Completed 2024 Mustangs @ Flat Rock Plant

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
No, I am not counting them all again

That aside, this is really cool! Thanks!

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
I would rather the car sat outside without film baking the paint. Not seeing them under trees so how much bird crap can accumulate? This is nothing compared to the Super Duties that sat FOREVER waiting for chips.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Thanks Rick that’s awesome, maybe it’s better we don’t know why they are sitting there , and just be happy they are building them , be patience everyone, getting pissed off is a waste of energy, Shit I am in Canada and our tracker doesn’t work , and if you go on Ford.ca you can’t build and price the 2024 Mustang , although you can order through a dealer, ??

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
My Mach E GTPE sat in Mexico for 4 1/2 months after it was produced. It took quite a bit of work to get it clean from all of the fine white dust from the lot it was in. I had to clay bar and buff the entire car even buff the windows to remove the water spots. I to am glad my DH has not been built yet to save me lots of cleanup.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So I'm going to be *THAT* guy and ask the question...

What happened to Ford wagging their finger at you for your last video(s) and not going back?

OP
OP

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
So I'm going to be *THAT* guy and ask the question...

What happened to Ford wagging their finger at you for your last video(s) and not going back?
Lol that's fine. All in all I was scared my mustang order would come up missing. Possibly be turned into some dealers stock build. The waiting for my new car was not worth Possibly losing my build. I went last Saturday and made this footage. This week I got tired of waiting and bought a Mach 1. So I'm just trying to help you guys that have a order. I don't give a shit about the one I ordered anymore.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Lol that's fine. All in all I was scared my mustang order would come up missing. Possibly be turned into some dealers stock build. The waiting for my new car was not worth Possibly losing my build. I went last Saturday and made this footage. This week I got tired of waiting and bought a Mach 1. So I'm just trying to help you guys that have a order. I don't give a shit about the one I ordered anymore.
I've been more than tempted to buy a Mach 1 as well.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
They are ALL unlocked with the keys in the center console, that’s why theft from the plants has been such an issue, but I’m sure they’re guarded with security etc..

I bet the want to fill up the other empty lots still… they need to pump out a few thousand more.

Last I heard just 1 shift and only hitting 150-180/day
Need to get that over 400
I’m surprised no one is on here from FRAP.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
My Mach E GTPE sat in Mexico for 4 1/2 months after it was produced. It took quite a bit of work to get it clean from all of the fine white dust from the lot it was in. I had to clay bar and buff the entire car even buff the windows to remove the water spots. I to am glad my DH has not been built yet to save me lots of cleanup.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
They collect as many cars possible so that they can place them in a way that it will be read "DELAY" from a birds eye view....smh
Sponsored