• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Not sure which summer-only tires will be on the Mustangs, but that could be an issue.
Previously, Ford would not build cars fixed with Summer tires during the Winter months.

I'd have to get the dates from earlier model years, but it's like sometime in October, they stop building those specific orders. And as a new MY would begin, orders requiring Summer tires would not be built until Feb or Mar, when warmer.

Getting back to this year, several months ahead still. FWIW, as they got MY22 under control, they started cranking out Mustangs like crazy. There's nothing saying they can't run three shifts for several days straight.
Sponsored

Last edited:

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
What did Ford say up front? Cars by the summer? TECHNICALLY, they have until 9.23 to not have egg on their face.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
What did Ford say up front? Cars by the summer? TECHNICALLY, they have until 9.23 to not have egg on their face.
Available "early summer" has been the constant message since Sept 14.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Previously, Ford would not build cars fixed with Summer tires during the Winter months.

I'd have to get the dates from earlier model years, but it's like sometime in October, they stop building those specific orders. And as a new MY would begin, orders requiring Summer tires would not be built until Feb or Mar, when warmer.

Getting back to this year, several months ahead still. FWIW, as they got MY22 under control, they started cranking out Mustangs like crazy. There's nothing saying they can't run three shifts for several days straight.
Oh believe me, I want to believe it!!!

Lots of workers laid off right now, i'm sure they will eat up overtime when it comes!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
September??? Thats would be the time when order will be taken in Europe.

I don't believe that source. Imagine being true, all early adopters who placed their order in March would have to wait 6 months until production. Ford can't pull that or people will cancel their orders right away...

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Lots of people getting updates on their ford tracker that their car is in production I would check your email’s.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Touche'! However it does get cold at elevation where I live (in the mountains) so we do see cold temps ( and ice/snow). Definitely below 45 where summer only tires don't like it, but I get it. Winter is waaaaay worse for those of y'all up north. Hoping y'all get your cars first.
I'm glad I stay I'm central GA and not north GA. Yall can keep yall snow and ice. We do not tolerate that north GA Weather 🤣. But the first thing I'm doing to my DH and taking those summer tires the hell off. PS4s going on immediately. GA roads are horrible and 75 has holes inside of hole. That summer tire would die in a day.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I'm glad I stay I'm central GA and not north GA. Yall can keep yall snow and ice. We do not tolerate that north GA Weather 🤣. But the first thing I'm doing to my DH and taking those summer tires the hell off. PS4s going on immediately. GA roads are horrible and 75 has holes inside of hole. That summer tire would die in a day.
Honestly our roads are better than a lot of other states especially those that suffer under road salt and steel snowplow up north (potholes everywhere!). I used to live in middle Georgia. Don't miss the heat of summer, but sometimes miss those milder winters.
Sponsored