• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
On my printed copy and on the website if I go under my orders it has a M0**
Nothing shows up if I go to My Orders, but I did get an email confirmation from Ford confirming my order.
Sponsored

tryan1107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt
I placed an order for a Gt performance package in Vapor blue right at 4pm and a few minutes later everything was completed and ready to go. If anyone in South Carolina or nearby would like to order at Msrp or at Ford affiliate pricing give Tom a call at Oc Welch. He works on the Lincoln side but also sells Ford vehicles. I have bought several vehicles from him now and it has always gone smoothly, no gimmicks or add on fees. His number is 1-843-6837787

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Event though I am happy for all of you that you now can configure the car and order it, but the build and price tool is pure embarassing. But that is what Ford always lacked since ages. I mean if you go to the German Ford website, it looks like 2010. Not intuitive nor modern. The configutators are a joke really.

And even though for the MY24 it states that visuals are only computer animated and won't update the package until further notice. I mean come on, you probably knew how the car looks like already one year ago. It is really emberassing for such a big multinational brand.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
That monthly payment rate is ridiculous
yeah but it's just simple math. The only way to get a sensible number is halve the price of the order itself. I paid $1000/mo for 0%-36 when I bought my '19 GT. 18 months in I re-financed at 1%-48 and still decided to pay it off in 40 months from original inception.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
yeah but it's just simple math. The only way to get a sensible number is halve the price of the order itself. I paid $1000/mo for 0%-36 when I bought my '19 GT. 18 months in I re-financed at 1%-48 and still decided to pay it off in 40 months from original inception.
Okay, well here you can only re finance if your initial finance is up, but actually hardly anyone does that because it is simply not woth it anymore. Usual finance rates are 24-48 months. I would never finance 60 months.

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
When does actual production start and how does ford work the TPW? I come from chevrolet and typically we get a build week about a month before it gets built.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I noticed that Ford removed the Mustang 2024 configuration. Lol

Does anybody has the same issue? Did they really take it doen again?

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
When does actual production start and how does ford work the TPW? I come from chevrolet and typically we get a build week about a month before it gets built.
how it should work….. is you get a vin next which also gives you a build schedule. Then 8-12 weeks later you take delivery.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Ford has a similar process. You should get an email with your VIN and scheduled build date a few weeks in advance. It’s my understanding that early production starts in mid April.

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
Ford has a similar process. You should get an email with your VIN and scheduled build date a few weeks in advance. It’s my understanding that early production starts in mid April.
we will see, I ordered 2 dark horse one with auto and one manual I have low confidence Ford will make very many. If every dealer only get one allocation that number should below 2,500. My one dealer was clueless that the order bank was open, he thought just his allocation. I showed him my first order and then he placed my second order which was 3 hours after the bank was open. My first order was confirmed at 3 minutes and 28 seconds after the bank opened. enough car drama for one day

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Would love some feedback on my potential build. Looking to go with a GT premium A10 with the 401A package, Brembo upgraded brakes, and Active exhaust.
My dream build includes PP and Magneride. Unfortunately this car gets expensive, and the PP version comes out to about ~$6k more. I can’t shake the feeling that the performance package (sexy wheels too) and magneride just isn’t worth the $6k, but equally can’t shake the feeling that $6k is worth it on top of an already $55k car.

Even the non-PP car is pushing my budget but am I really going to complain over another $100/mo? Can someone please chime in…

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Would love some feedback on my potential build. Looking to go with a GT premium A10 with the 401A package, Brembo upgraded brakes, and Active exhaust.
My dream build includes PP and Magneride. Unfortunately this car gets expensive, and the PP version comes out to about ~$6k more. I can’t shake the feeling that the performance package (sexy wheels too) and magneride just isn’t worth the $6k, but equally can’t shake the feeling that $6k is worth it on top of an already $55k car.

Even the non-PP car is pushing my budget but am I really going to complain over another $100/mo? Can someone please chime in…
I was torn too and for $6 K I decide it wasn’t worth it as I’m not a real big fan of black wheels ( might be able to option those for something else and keep power-pack but I’m not sure ) and the non-power pack car during the S550 days actually ran the 1/4 mile in the same time as the power pack model but the non-power pack model actually trapped 2mph faster in the 1/4 mile according to C&D. The power pack is more about road coarse and I’m more about strip so I passed on power pack. I think the slower trap speed on the power pack cars is due to the handling bits adding drag and weight.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
This is incorrect I believe. See my earlier posts. Cloth is on the 600A, not the 700A.
I noticed that Ford removed the Mustang 2024 configuration. Lol

Does anybody has the same issue? Did they really take it doen again?
Not working for me either. Looks like they pulled the plug on it.
Sponsored