• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I've been working on this since soon after the order and price guides released

NOTICE: There is no promise that this tool contains the latest information! Contact your dealer for the latest options and prices! This tool has been discontinued due to technical complications with it's workings.

You can access it at this link

Known issues:
- having a package that forcibly adds wheels selected then selecting a different set of wheels will remove the package, but revert the wheels back to the equipment group standard ones and not keep the ones you selected
- on the GT, selecting Nite Pony/Bronze Appearance, then the GT Performance Pack will de-select both. GT Performance Pack must be selected first
- 101A Convertible is missing, this is due to no price being listed at all. Technically it's still there, but to select it you need to de-select the 2.3L EcoBoost engine

If you find any bugs, please let me know!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
I've been working on this since soon after the order and price guides released, and i intend to keep it updated even when Ford releases their official one

Known issues:
- having a package that forcibly adds wheels selected then selecting a different set of wheels will remove the package, but revert the wheels back to the equipment group standard ones and not keep the ones you selected
- on the GT, selecting Nite Pony/Bronze Appearance, then the GT Performance Pack will de-select both. GT Performance Pack must be selected first
- 101A Convertible is missing, this is due to no price being listed at all. Technically it's still there, but to select it you need to de-select the 2.3L EcoBoost engine

Jeez this is smooth! Thank you.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I think this is super helpful, I’d like to see A plan prices but the configuration helps understand how to pick packages.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I've been working on this since soon after the order and price guides released, and i intend to keep it updated even when Ford releases their official one

Known issues:

nice set up.. are there any pics of what the stripes will look like? and do you how the carmine interior will look like?

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
I think this is super helpful, I’d like to see A plan prices but the configuration helps understand how to pick packages.
that's a good idea, when I get home I'll look into listing A, D, X, and Z plan prices too

nice set up.. are there any pics of what the stripes will look like? and do you how the carmine interior will look like?
if you look up "stripes" in the forum search, you can find pictures of most of them, I don't think we've seen the wheel and stripe package ones yet. there's some pictures floating around of the carmine red interior too

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
It looks like you are double charging for Ford Co-Pilot when the 401a package is also selected. That package includes the price of Co-Pilot.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
It looks like you are double charging for Ford Co-Pilot when the 401a package is also selected. That package includes the price of Co-Pilot.
good spot, ill work on fixing that, looks like i missed something with that

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
i've found and fixed the issue, an update has been pushed out and it should be live in a few mins

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
sadly, there is some factors on calculating the plan values that make me unable to add this, i'm sorry

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Can't seem to select Blue Ember on Dark Horse?
you need to add the appearance package, then the colors will be limited to blue ember, shadow black, and vapor blue

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
you need to add the appearance package, then the colors will be limited to blue ember, shadow black, and vapor blue
Wait so you HAVE to get the AP with BE? I don't care for the blue on the seats....
Sponsored