• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That actually looks legit, I highly doubt digital artists would have been able to create a rendering that looks that realistic, and from another angle in the span of a few hours. Plus it looks like a hastily taken pic. It looks freaking awesome.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
That looks way better than the first leaked shot. Still don't think it will pull me outta my 20 though. I'm not liking the interior at all at the moment. I'm worried what the rear-end is going to look like based on how blocky everything is now.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
So far that front end is leaving me a little cold. Wait to see the full reveal before I have an opinion. Also, I remember the photos of the S550 when they came out. The photos didn't do justice to the real beauty of this car.

mjr1989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Any guess on what the fender badge is? Obviously not the same 5.0 we’ve had.
Looks to me like it could be "GT", although it's hard to tell. Looks like the same font as the GT logo on the trunk lid on S550 cars.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

To me, this looks like another "Mustang II Era"

I understand some people like it, but it's dog ugly to me. I can't see tying it into the rest of the car making it any better. I'll happily keep my 17

I think most people will like it.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
The GT's front end combined with the interior design is giving me serious RoboCop vibes :cwl:

E.D. 209 anyone?

Birddogjr350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150 FX4 2016 ford explorer Sport
That fender badge doesn't look like it says 5.0:idea: i think this is the ecoboost model looks like it says 2.3 on the fender ohh wow if this is the 4 banger then what the GT PP look like?

Last edited:

airjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ecoboost
This is controversial to say the least. At the end of the day I’ll probably come around or just save more coins until the next refresh.
Sponsored