• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The Crease!
1646551737728.jpeg
I'll be honest, I feel like that's the direction the 6th gen Camaro should have gone it. Still have Camaro vibes, but it looks so much cooler and more agressive than what we actually got.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
That was a student project way before Camaro Gen 6 was revealed. I don't really like it, way too overcomplicated and tons of useless lines like the strange rear quarter vent on an frontengine car. If you want to add more cooling I think the least thing you should have in mind for that is the rear brake.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That was a student project way before Camaro Gen 6 was revealed. I don't really like it, way too overcomplicated and tons of useless lines like the strange rear quarter vent on an frontengine car. If you want to add more cooling I think the least thing you should have in mind for that is the rear brake.
Yeah, ditch the side vent, but I really like the surfacing, especially on the quarter panels, looks really muscular. If gm made a 7th gen Camaro, I would want it to look something like that with a more agressive front end.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
All New S650 Mustang Photos are Temporarily Banned Until Gas Drops Below $4 Per Gallon (93 Octane Below $5)!
In europe we are already at $9 per gallon, so you all are really lucky with your gallon prices 😅

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
We need new spyshots so we've got something else to talk about other than Camaros and the evils of EVs :giggle:
Yeah it's getting bad ,drake muscle starting to release products for 6gen camaros .They came out with some dive planes for my 19 ss comaro .I picked up a set .

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It's been just over a month since the last spy shots (Feb 15th Fastback / Feb 16th Convertible)..............I need another fix!

The good news is, if the "March 2023 Start of Production", as reported a few months back is correct, we're down to 12 months and counting! Of course, we should see a reveal around 6 months before that but, right now, I just need new spy shots! :bandit: :camera: :like:

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
It's been just over a month since the last spy shots (Feb 15th Fastback / Feb 16th Convertible)..............I need another fix!

The good news is, if the "March 2023 Start of Production", as reported a few months back is correct, we're down to 12 months and counting! Of course, we should see a reveal around 6 months before that but, right now, I just need new spy shots! :bandit: :camera: :like:
Do you think we’ll get a tease at the New York auto show in April ? I also heard the Detroit auto show was moved to this summer I was anticipating some type of reveal then.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Do you think we’ll get a tease at the New York auto show in April ? I also heard the Detroit auto show was moved to this summer I was anticipating some type of reveal then.
I'm guessing we won't see an actual S650 proto at the show itself, but I'm expecting a ton of digital teasers. And my panties will seriously be in a bunch if we don't get anything at all.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I'm guessing we won't see an actual S650 proto at the show itself, but I'm expecting a ton of digital teasers. And my panties will seriously be in a bunch if we don't get anything at all.
Yeah, I've said it before, but my guess is we'll get something at the new york auto show considering how close the s650 is to being released, a year is nothing in the car world, and the fact that the mustang has historical ties to that auto show. As you mentioned, I highly doubt that's where we'd see the production car unveiled, that comes later. But maybe they'll give us a few teasers, show design sketches maybe, or the gt4 racecar. It's unlikely, but they might even take a page out of Nissans book, revealing a thinly veiled concept, that will look almost exactly like the actual car, then reveal the production version in Detroit. We'll see. New York is obviously a massive auto show, so ford will almost certainly show something cool there, it would be insane if they didn't reveal anything.
Sponsored