• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
s650.png

I decided to take a crack at sketching what I think certain aspects could look like. Including multiple sketches of various headlight designs.
The standalone headlight assembly, put that on the car, the rear tail lamps don't go outwards to the sides, rather straight up and down, but with a deeper, more aggressive inward direction from their centre line
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The standalone headlight assembly, put that on the car, the rear tail lamps don't go outwards to the sides, rather straight up and down, but with a deeper, more aggressive inward direction from their centre line
That's for your response, I'm make some new sketches in the near future to reflect those changes. Regarding the side of the car, it looks like the s650 will continue to have those two lines on the side that mustang's have had for several generations. But I'd imagine the surfacing is less like the s550, and more like the side surfacing we see on the mach-e sharpened up a bit?

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Like the 67-68 Mustang.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Velocity Blue
I've been skimming through the recent threads and haven't noticed this come up. Does anyone else feel like the scoops below the headlights are much deeper and more aggressively sloped?

I drew around them so you can see where the cover is clinging to the lines of the bumper (and trying to ignore the forced perspective of the cover lines)

My thoughts go to them drawing from the appeal the current GT500 front-end has, and having the lines draw outward, vs inward like a GT350/Mach-1.

S650 Mustang New S650 Rendering (based on first spyshots) S650 Mustang Prototype Mule Spied 2

S650 Mustang New S650 Rendering (based on first spyshots) F46AFA7A-7567-4BE6-A1C1-AA4D1DD6D28E

Last edited:

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
The F150 already comes with a 3.5TT+electric. It would be a trivial addition to the lineup. The 3.5TT by itself is a beaut.
I’d like to see the 3.0 from the explorer st as the new mid level engine and make the mustang GT the end all be all

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
S650 Mustang New S650 Rendering (based on first spyshots) 1643044885265

Nice Job Ace!

Like the Door Handles!

Hope it doesn't really look like that though. Hate the Half-Chrome Window Trim, ever since the Hondas started using it. Go Back to the Full Surround. Hate the Rear Quarter Crease. No need for it. Maybe put a Gen 3 Scoop in there if they have to. Headlights don't seem to fit. Reminds me of Pole Star. Don't like the Grille Shape. Don't like the Lower Grille and Splitter. No telling if the Tail Lights are better or not. Why the Escape/Explorer Lower Door Panels? Is Ford really thinking this works?

All this would seem like a step backwards. Actually, THE step backwards would be best, to keep Gen 6.

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
Yeah, WTF is that rear light tunnel thing. The rest of it looks believable, that part is like, from outer space. Never seen anything like that on any mustangs.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
The new (China only) Mondeo uses this styling feature........a version might be seen on S650

mondeo.jpg
I'm expecting the S650 front bumper to be a blend of Mach1 and Mach-E, the rear to be very S550 based with the Mondeo tails, and the hood to be a little wider with less fender space on the sides, at least giving it the LOOK of being wider even if its not.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I see. I'd still bet a million bucks it won't have that feature. Not in my driveway at least! :frown:
It looks great, at least imo, negative surface treatment, which is what that is, is a great way to add tension and muscle to a surface. It's a new look, without being too new.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
S650 Mustang New S650 Rendering (based on first spyshots) 1643095148290

Also noticed Ace put the Front Calipers on the Forward Side of the Rotors. Does this provide more room for AWD Parts and Pieces?
Sponsored