• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for the info guys. I printed the pricing. Hopefully I'll get to order mine soon.
Sponsored

Faris14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium
I just joined the MCA. I'd love to make the $50 payment to be a member in MCA so I can get the x plan pricing. However, when I checked on generating a pin through www.fordpartner.com, it asks for a social security number. I don't have a SSN because I'm an international student.

My only concern is how I can generate a pin without a SSN. This is the only thing that holding me back from making the payment to get the membership. I've already talked to couple dealerships that accept x plan pricing but I still need to get the pin first.

Thanks guys for the valuable provided information

2yankeesoldiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
You come to this country, take advantage of the system and think because we are tolerant that we are weak and helpless. Your arrogance offends me.

Faris14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium
You come to this country, take advantage of the system and think because we are tolerant that we are weak and helpless. Your arrogance offends me.
I'm sorry if that was inappropriate to ask! I'm not taking an advantage of anyone or the system. I only wanna buy a mustang and that's it! I just want you to know that even international students are eligible to get a SSN! I'm sorry again if I made you feel offended

Niko Chester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, MT, Race Red
WTF? You sure read a lot into that person's post. Calm down, asshole.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
WTF? You sure read a lot into that person's post. Calm down, asshole.
Seriously man wtf is that all about..:shrug:

Faris - I would check the MCA terms to see if they require you to be a US citizen or not, there may be someone there you can reach out to confirm unless someone else here knows.

Faris14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium
Seriously man wtf is that all about..:shrug:

Faris - I would check the MCA terms to see if they require you to be a US citizen or not, there may be someone there you can reach out to confirm unless someone else here knows.
Thanks for the response. Yeah that's exactly what I need to know. If a SSN is needed, then I'll try to get a part time job to be able to get one. Btw there are more incentives we could use such as a $500 discount for students and a $1000 for competitive lease conquest but I'm not sure if I can combine these incentives with x plan pricing

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Yep, I had pricing for every plan type there was on my DORA sheet when I ordered on 5/24.
Well, I'm hoping they were just being dumb/not caring about the order sheet and it'll be fine when it comes in. If not, I'll bid them farewell and order another one someplace else or find a different car. They have my deposit slip attached to an x-plan pin, the EAA rebate, a copy of my EAA membership and my original BAP print out. I've already sold my car private and have financing, so it's basically a cash sale to them. They'd have to be mighty stupid to think they're going to convince me to pay more after it arrives, especially in the day of the internet and cheap SEO.

Jafo5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 SBY
Great line and awesome scene from the movie Taken. Liam Neeson was such a bad a$$ in it!

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EcoBoost Performance 50th
So if I join EAA tomorrow, how long should I expect to wait for my X-plan to kick in?

How about the $750 coupon?

Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
As soon as you pay? Coupon is instant. The only thing you are waiting for is the card, but as long as you have a pin, dealers may take that as evidence enough, proof of payment.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
So if I join EAA tomorrow, how long should I expect to wait for my X-plan to kick in?

How about the $750 coupon?

Thanks for any help you guys can give.
I had my PIN less than five minutes after I joined, and the rebate certificate about five minutes after that.

RubyRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EcoBoost Performance 50th
Beautiful! Thanks, guys.

I was wondering if there'd be some random processing delay. I'm looking at getting the car or placing an order this week.
Sponsored