• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

SuperSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
See the column that says "PUT 'X' HERE" ? Put an "X" next to the options you want. That will fill in the pricing. Please clear them when you are done and read the entire sheet.
I can pull up it up - it's an image of the Excel sheet. But can't do anything with it (can't enter an 'X' in column F.

It's like it's locked, but no option to unlock or download.
Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I can pull up it up - it's an image of the Excel sheet. But can't do anything with it (can't enter an 'X' in column F.

It's like it's locked, but no option to unlock or download.
Try opening it through Google Chrome

B.eating.U

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ox White/Redline PP GT
If the dealer makes the same profit weather you use X-plan or not, why do some dealers deny a request to use X-plan?

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
If the dealer makes the same profit weather you use X-plan or not, why do some dealers deny a request to use X-plan?
Around here, the only dealers I found that are not taking X-Plan are the ones that are going to try to put added dealer markup on the cars.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Around here, the only dealers I found that are not taking X-Plan are the ones that are going to try to put added dealer markup on the cars.

Exactly, they're 'losing' money because they aren't able to gouge the avg buyer with some of their first cars.

Once there are cars on people's lots, they wouldn't be able to do that, but there aren't so they see an opportunity to gouge.

Kolyan24k

Threads
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that Experimental Aircraft Association rebate is not showing up anymore ?

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Interesting situation at EAA for the $750 rebate...

When I joined the EAA, I generated a username and password.
I, then, was offered the $750 rebate (good til Jan 3, 2015)...I printed out a copy of the PIN number and a certificate. The fine print states that I have to present the EAA rebate certificate/PIN number at the time of my ordering along with proof of my EAA membership (not just at delivery...which is required for the X-Plan). I later also received an email copy.

The interesting thing is...when I went back to the EAA a couple of days later...I browsed through the website. No longer was the $750 rebate shown anywhere on the site. Instead, an X-Plan rebate offer was shown stating that EAA was a partner with Ford in the X-Plan.

But several other M6G members have stated subsequently that the $750 rebate offer was shown when they registered.

So I have to assume that the $750 rebate is only offered when you sign up. If you don't accept the offer immediately, the offer disappears and the X-Plan offer is generated instead. I may be wrong...but after visiting the EAA site several more times I have not been able to view the rebate. The site automatically acknowledges my member profile, name, etc.

The rebate certificate implies that it is good in addition with an X-Plan.

So if you wish to use the rebate before 3 Jan 2015 to purchase a vehicle that is at your dealership by that date (very important)...it seems that you have to accept the rebate offer at the time of your membership signup.

So with the ordering/shipping 'delays', you should quickly order so that your car will be at the dealership on or before 3 Jan 2015, if you want to use the EAA rebate.

If I am wrong, please correct this thread.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting situation at EAA for the $750 rebate...

When I joined the EAA, I generated a username and password.
I, then, was offered the $750 rebate (good til Jan 3, 2015)...I printed out a copy of the PIN number and a certificate. The fine print states that I have to present the EAA rebate certificate/PIN number at the time of my ordering along with proof of my EAA membership (not just at delivery...which is required for the X-Plan). I later also received an email copy.

The interesting thing is...when I went back to the EAA a couple of days later...I browsed through the website. No longer was the $750 rebate shown anywhere on the site. Instead, an X-Plan rebate offer was shown stating that EAA was a partner with Ford in the X-Plan.

But several other M6G members have stated subsequently that the $750 rebate offer was shown when they registered.

So I have to assume that the $750 rebate is only offered when you sign up. If you don't accept the offer immediately, the offer disappears and the X-Plan offer is generated instead. I may be wrong...but after visiting the EAA site several more times I have not been able to view the rebate. The site automatically acknowledges my member profile, name, etc.

The rebate certificate implies that it is good in addition with an X-Plan.

So if you wish to use the rebate before 3 Jan 2015 to purchase a vehicle that is at your dealership by that date (very important)...it seems that you have to accept the rebate offer at the time of your membership signup.

So with the ordering/shipping 'delays', you should quickly order so that your car will be at the dealership on or before 3 Jan 2015, if you want to use the EAA rebate.

If I am wrong, please correct this thread.
You can get the coupon after you sign up. You just have to click through to the fordpartner site and when you login with the EAA partner code the banner is right there in the middle of the bottom of the screen.

I got my certificate last week and verified this twice today for people here. It's still there as of 15 seconds ago:

S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang {filename}

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
You can get the coupon after you sign up. You just have to click through to the fordpartner site and when you login with the EAA partner code the banner is right there in the middle of the bottom of the screen.
I have my certificate as well, but I cannot get Ford to verify that it's a legitimate offer. Their response: Send us your bill of sale after you buy the car and we'll let you know. Not very reassuring.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have my certificate as well, but I cannot get Ford to verify that it's a legitimate offer. Their response: Send us your bill of sale after you buy the car and we'll let you know. Not very reassuring.
I wouldn't bother with Ford directly.

It's in the partner site and the language is clear. I trust that the dealer will be able to apply it at the time of delivery/sale.

What would suck is if everyone calling Ford and the MCA to try to match this deal gets the offer pulled prematurely for people w/o a certificate and expiration date already. :doh:

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Quick question

Hey Guys! New to the forum here and looking for some help. I am looking to order a GT early January next year. I started talking to dealerships recently just to square away the deals etc. I am not happy with the ones I have contacted thus far, seems like they have no experience with X-Plan, at least the reps I am dealing with.
Does anyone down in South Florida have a recommendation for a good rep at a local dealership . Maybe someone they've already dealt with and has worked the numbers correctly? I live in Broward County, close to Miami Dade and Palm Beach county, meaning I dont mind driving in the tri-county area of Florida in order to deal with someone worth it. Can anyone help? :help:
Sponsored