• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Does anyone know of Florida west coast dealers accepting X Plan ?

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Does anyone know of Florida west coast dealers accepting X Plan ?
I've talked to Veterans Ford of Tampa and they said they accepted the X-Plan.

TruLux

Threads
Reaction score
There is a helpful Excel price calculator that one of the forum members put together that is located here. It includes the various fees (excluding title and state tax). When I run your options through it. I see an X-plan price of $38,572.59. It might be good for you to try it in case I made an error. There is a lot of pricing information in this thread, which is where the link to the Excel pricing calculator is located.
Awesome link! x-plan would save me ~$3,000

landon_John

Threads
Reaction score
Anyone know if military can use x-plan? I've seen this and ENCS and I don't really know much about either.

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
I belive there is special pricing for Military Personnel.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone know if military can use x-plan? I've seen this and ENCS and I don't really know much about either.
X-Plan and the $500.00 cash may not be combined according to this website: https://www.fordspecialoffer.com/military/

Ford Motor Company is grateful to you for your honorable service to our country. And we're proud to support members of the military, and their families, who sacrifice, and have sacrificed so much for our country. To emphasize Ford's support and show our appreciation of those men and women, we are proud to offer you and your families a $500.00 Bonus Cash Offer good toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2013/2014/2015 model year Ford vehicle. This offer may not be used in conjunction with AXZD-Plans.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Military can use xplan due to fleet contracts with the DOD and govt... I am doing the xplan myself and am retired military as of March 1 this year... Doing xplan and encs ( only available to those serving overseas over 180 days) is almost equivalent... sometimes there are incentives available end of year which makes it more attractive. Your local dealer may have additional incentives on top of the xplan to use bit not every place can do it on top of xplan

landon_John

Threads
Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you to everyone for your replies. So once you're registered, do you go to your dealership to place your order, or is it possible to do online?

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Thank you to everyone for your replies. So once you're registered, do you go to your dealership to place your order, or is it possible to do online?
Go to your dealership and place your order... find out what they accept and especially xplan... not every place honors that... find out what incentives they have for military, some places have their own appreciation versus using Fords own appreciation which you can't use with the xplan.... find out where you want to get it financed too.... Ford credit does not seem too attractive right now with me for a 72 mo finance at 5.9... credit unions may give better rates... I am going to try with AAFES Federal since I have used them with all my other vehicles

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention... ask about generating the pin code... my dealer said they can do it when we close on the deal... to other advantages look at veterans advantage... seems pretty sweet which I am planning on joining for the extra perks

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
X-plan...

After connecting with the Ford Planner, and entering your MCA code and your address, your first X-Plan Pin number will be displayed. You will also get an email confirming your pin number.

landon_John

Threads
Reaction score
So do you need to have a pin generated before you order, or is that something that's done once the order is placed?

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro