• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

landon_John

Threads
Reaction score

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I went ahead and did it anyways, I joined Veterans Advantage and generated a pin for the xplan. Exactly the price I was quoted from my dealer!

landon_John

Threads
Reaction score
Awesome. I'll go ahead and call my dealer up on Tuesday then. Would it be out of the question for them to know the scheduling of Ford's production? I won't get back from deployment until May. Assuming I can still build/order a car, they should know when I should place my order so it doesn't sit on the lot for two months, right?

I know people here ordered as early as May of this year and delivery won't be for another month. Should I order now so I can get my car in May?

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seriously, since you are deployed, you might get a better deal out of it... trust me, I did that with my truck back in 2005/6 when I was deployed in iraq... when it comes closer to the holidays there will or might be additional incentives bringing the cost down pretty good... sticker on my truck was 38, almost 39 & got it down to 27,500 then of course taxes and all else but I still saved a substantial amount... compare the two cost....x plan is not going to change much at all but the encs will and can be better than the xplan at that point, get an encs quote...ask about any holliday incentives or if any coming up... that will save you more money . When you feel that you are not able to get more out of it and the price drops below the xplan. Jump on it and close the deal with encs and make a down payment or order deposit. You can set up delivery of a participating dealer though you may already be making payments on the car before your actual delivery and the car might even be sitting at the dealer as mine was for a couple months ... try that first

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 might show up by December too. I ordered in dec 2005 for a 2006... delivery was set for april but got it early

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
I went ahead and did it anyways, I joined Veterans Advantage and generated a pin for the xplan. Exactly the price I was quoted from my dealer!
Awesome.:thumbsup:

DeColores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB DD V6 w UltraGripICE THULE Chains
20 pages is a lot to get through, but I missed what and where is invoice price, is that the same as window sticker? If not how do I find it?

Thank you,

DeColores

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
20 pages is a lot to get through, but I missed what and where is invoice price, is that the same as window sticker? If not how do I find it?

Thank you,

DeColores
Window sticker is MSRP, and is not Invoice.

I think the first page of those sticky's has all the info, with pricing sheets to help you figure it out. If anything, look over other users posted DORA's/Order Confirmations and you're guaranteed to find one with the options you want that shows MSRP and Invoice and then you can start adding :D

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metalic 5.0 w/50 year pack
.59% at USAA

Same here. I'm hoping for 1.9% for 60.
FYI, if anyone is eligible for USAA, they offer a .59% auto loan rate through their Car Buying service. That is comparable to X-plan pricing. GREAT DEAL for veterans. :)

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
FYI, if anyone is eligible for USAA, they offer a .59% auto loan rate through their Car Buying service. That is comparable to X-plan pricing. GREAT DEAL for veterans. :)
I haven't used this service before but planned on trying it for this purchase. How does it work? Don't they shop around for you and end up choosing the dealer for you? I assumed too that they would look for the best deal, so maybe even like some people here who paid invoice or under without X-plan I could get both that awesome finance rate AND pay around invoice for the car? I can do X-plan but I figured using USAA's program I wouldn't be able to apply it since they do the negotiating.

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
Do not forget about the Rebates from Ford at the time of delivery:)

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app

Thank you,

DeColores
It is really simple, if you know your partner code (unique for each company/service that gives you access to this xplan) then go to this website:

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

Type in the partner code to login and you can do build and price from there in xplan price without getting a PIN (what you need to give the dealer to actually get the price). It does not choose a dealer what you do is go to the dealer and tell them you are xplan, give them the printout with the PIN and from that point on it is no negotiation they will honor the price. Note that it is the dealer's choice if they will honor it. There are other ways to beat xplan possibly from USAA or frome a high volume dealer that is very competitive and wants to maintain allocation.

Chris

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Any idea why my dealer's order form has a check box for X-Plan, when they don't require any information about it until the vehicle is delivered?

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Any idea why my dealer's order form has a check box for X-Plan, when they don't require any information about it until the vehicle is delivered?
Because you pay for the car on delivery and your xplan eligibility is verified then as well as your eligibility for rebates and such. But iirc xplan receives a different priority in manufacturing.
Sponsored