• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
FYI, if anyone is eligible for USAA, they offer a .59% auto loan rate through their Car Buying service. That is comparable to X-plan pricing. GREAT DEAL for veterans. :)
Do family members of those who served qualify? I wasn't in the military, but my dad was, and I was able to get car insurance through USAA.
Sponsored

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metalic 5.0 w/50 year pack
Check with USAA

Do family members of those who served qualify? I wasn't in the military, but my dad was, and I was able to get car insurance through USAA.
I would contact USAA and ask them. Their customer service is top notch and they should be able answer that question for you. Good luck

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metalic 5.0 w/50 year pack
USAA

I haven't used this service before but planned on trying it for this purchase. How does it work? Don't they shop around for you and end up choosing the dealer for you? I assumed too that they would look for the best deal, so maybe even like some people here who paid invoice or under without X-plan I could get both that awesome finance rate AND pay around invoice for the car? I can do X-plan but I figured using USAA's program I wouldn't be able to apply it since they do the negotiating.
Go to the USAA website. Look for the car purchase program. You put in the car and options. It will show a price and the dealers that will except that price. Good luck with it.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
IIRC xplan priority?

" But iirc xplan receives a different priority in manufacturing."
What type of priority?

mustang.om

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
To calculate X-Plan Pricing: Invoice minus (0.4% of Invoice) + $275 Dealer Fee

UPDATE:

-------------

So, if I am not mistaken I can get X-Plan pricing for buying a $50 membership to the MCA. I hear whether or not this will be honored depends on the dealer. To me it sounds like once pricing info is released and it comes time to special order a new s550 I should join the MCA and find a dealer that will honor the MCA X-Plan pricing. Can any one comment on the correctness of this information / my plan of attack?

Thanks! :headbang:
OK

robb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I joined MOA last week, downloaded my PIN, went to the dealer yesterday and presented my PIN, then ordered my car. Now I just need the 60 days to pass and pick up my car...which is ok because odds are it won't be here for like 90 days. Saved $2188.00 on the bill of sale.

Thank you Mustang of America!

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
I joined MOA last week, downloaded my PIN, went to the dealer yesterday and presented my PIN, then ordered my car. Now I just need the 60 days to pass and pick up my car...which is ok because odds are it won't be here for like 90 days. Saved $2188.00 on the bill of sale.

Thank you Mustang of America!
You dont have to wait. that PIN is good now

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
:)

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
You dont have to wait. that PIN is good now
:doh: This needs to be a sticky: 3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY

For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.

Meaning the membership must last (NOT EXIST) for at least 60 days. I.E. MCA membership is good for at least a year, when you present your MCA card it is proof of eligibility by it's expiration date (because even if you use it the day it expires you still were a member for more than 60 days (1 year))

Think of it like a gym membership: You join the MCA gym for 1 month and quit no X-Plan for you! Stick with it for 2 months you get rewarded with X-Plan.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach1 Premium HP & 2001 F150 4x4 Prerunner
It's funny, they just used a business card of mine to verify me last Friday. :)

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
It's funny, they just used a business card of mine to verify me last Friday. :)
?? To order a car? The paperwork only needs to be processed on delivery.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Yes, TMS has a sticky thread about getting X-plan. I think this site should too. It should include instructions on how to sign up for MCA, where to go to get the PIN after signing up and this very important tidbit that most people misunderstand.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
We should also include other options besides MCA. Some that actually save you more than just a car purchase.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
Yes, TMS has a sticky thread about getting X-plan. I think this site should too. It should include instructions on how to sign up for MCA, where to go to get the PIN after signing up and this very important tidbit that most people misunderstand.
We don't need a sticky when we got a WIKI! :)

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
I understand, but disagree, Tony. The Wiki link is one tiny little piece of text at the top of the page that IMO not everyone will see. I think most people, especially newcomers that are likely to ask the same questions, are going to look for a stickied thread first. That said, the stickied thread about the Wiki might be seen enough to drive them to the Wiki. I guess let's see how things work out for a bit now that we have one. :)
Sponsored