• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I think later in the thread he mentioned he actually got charged MSRP and accidentally said invoice.
Saw that after I replied, thanks. Still worth the mention, because the difference between X-Plan and invoice is slight, and at least my dealer was willing to do the one and not the other. Not sure why, but I'll take the $130-odd dollar savings.

The big message on this thread is that there's no reason to pay MSRP, even on this brand new car. Find a dealer who is a little hungrier and save some money.
Sponsored

Materials

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3T
Just a short question that I think very few touch base on. Can we use the Xplan WITH rebates and incentives? Or is this at each dealer's discretion?

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Just a short question that I think very few touch base on. Can we use the Xplan WITH rebates and incentives? Or is this at each dealer's discretion?
The $750 rebate that has been floating around (when you order vehicle brochures) says it wont work with A/Z/D plans. So I would assume that it works with x-plan pricing. However, I don't know if all dealerships are (or have to) accept both at the same time. Im sure it will vary from dealer to dealer (as some people have reported some dealers not even accepting x-plan on non-LE models).

Materials

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3T
Thanks for your reply ShaoNuff,

Where exactly do we get the brochure? And is 2014 Mustang brochure still available?

dkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I believe the rules are that X/Z/A plan pricing can be combined with incentives available to the public (this is based on the Canadian x- plan rules but US should be the same). This would mean a $1000 Costco credit can be used (since anyone can sign up for a Costco membership) but any military incentives could not.

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
ya, this is from my x-plan FAQ:

Am I eligible for other incentives?
Yes, for most. Partner Recognition participants are eligible for most public incentives. There are some offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
Thanks for your reply ShoNuff,

Where exactly do we get the brochure? And is 2014 Mustang brochure still available?
Go to any vehicle on Ford's main website. At the bottom of the page there will be a link called "Get Updates". I think people have mentioned that getting them mailed (vs. email) have yielded the $750 offers. However, you might be able to do both anyways.

I have no clue about the 2014 mustang brochure.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I believe the rules are that X/Z/A plan pricing can be combined with incentives available to the public (this is based on the Canadian x- plan rules but US should be the same). This would mean a $1000 Costco credit can be used (since anyone can sign up for a Costco membership) but any military incentives could not.
There's a rebate for Costco members?? Please tell me more!

dkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Not sure if its the same in the US but in Canada Costco members get $1000 off any Ford except the Fiesta and one of their other really cheap models (those get $500). I think you might have to have been a member for at least six months and it's not applicable to some special models (ie. Raptor, GT500, possibly Boss). You should be able to combine it with anything except the employee pricing event.

Boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus RS,,
We will be eligible for all rebates from Ford at the time of delivery,regardless
of the Retail or XPlan price order.:)))

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Exactly how does one apply the Costco rebate. I've been a member for years. Do I need to get something from Costco or simply present my membership card to Ford at signing?

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Costco rebate

Exactly how does one apply the Costco rebate. I've been a member for years. Do I need to get something from Costco or simply present my membership card to Ford at signing?
You have to wait until Costco offers this "$1,000 Ford rebate" again. Costco is offering in the moment Lincoln rebate. :ford:

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just called Costco Auto Program (800-755-2519) and they said they currently only educate buyers on rebates being offered by auto manufacturers, they don't actually provide the rebates. Here is their rebate link: http://m.costcoauto.com/special_offers/default.aspx. They do have a referral program that directs buyers to dealers that have prior pricing agreements with Costco. I suspect your X-Plan will be a better offer, but you'd have to contact your dealer and see if they have a Costco price.

dkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
You have to wait until Costco offers this "$1,000 Ford rebate" again. Costco is offering in the moment Lincoln rebate. :ford:
I think Ford takes away the $1,000 Costco rebate during employee pricing. My google fu might just be too weak but I can't find anything about the rebate in the US. I wonder if the $1,000 rebate might just be for Costco/Ford Canada. Canadians don't get access to the Costco US car buying program so I wonder if this is the same kind of deal.
Sponsored