• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

To the dealers with ADM...

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Keller Bros looks to be a low-volume dealer in "the middle of nowhere" Pennsylvania. If any of them are most willing to sell cars without insane markups, it's going to be those small town dealers.

A lot of folks live in a major city/metro area and are willing to pay an additional hefty markup as a convenience for not having to travel out of state to pick up a vehicle or pay to ship it in.

That's not me of course, lol.

But I do echo what everyone else has said. Just read through the "Naughty Bad Dealership Hall of Shame" thread on Bronco6G. There's a lot of baiting & switching going on, and I fully expect similar stories with the Mustang 7G. And even if you do have something in writing, meaning an email or text (as it wouldn't be wise to sign a purchase agreement for a car you can't put your hands on yet), there's nothing you can do about them changing the terms come delivery. I'd also hate for you to be out of $5K (which for me isn't chump change, lol) because Keller Bros. or any other dealer pulled the Okie-Doke.
Man I live in a town of 10k people in Texas and these fools are still charging 25k over for it. Greed is greed
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Man I live in a town of 10k people in Texas and these fools are still charging 25k over for it. Greed is greed
Well yeah, Texas is gonna Texas (everything's bigger, even the ADMs), LOL!!

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Even though I got my allocation...I'd also like to stand by my other comment.
Dealers who do ADMs, your mothers, still hoes and your dad isn't your real dad.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
My advice is to hold off. The new car market is beginning a major adjustment. I believe there will be discounts by summer.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
My advice is to hold off. The new car market is beginning a major adjustment. I believe there will be discounts by summer.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see an entirely different climate by EoY. Don't think it'll happen the way a stock market correction would, like in one distinct short term period, but we're starting to get more frequent articles about all of these dumbasses defaulting on payments and being so sunk upside down on these insane car loans that there's bound to be a flood of repos and dumped rides and people being forced to sell and downsize to make ends meet. That alone will restructure demand on the used market which will play directly into new car demand.

Part of me feels bad for these people that don't know anything about car buying and get suckered into the monthly payment trap. The other part of me feels like karma should come to those who are chasing a lifestyle they can't afford. It's insane to see so many people buying up Hellcats and other luxury cars on a shoestring budget.

Hopefully there are expensive lessons learned all around.

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Luckily a dealer in houston is only charging $7K over sticker for their dark horse allocations.

Well yeah, Texas is gonna Texas (everything's bigger, even the ADMs), LOL!!

Random7k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 2014 Ford Mustang
Here we go folks...don't ask me why I blurred my last name when it's on this forum. I'm not smart sometimes.

20230314_130325.jpg
Make sure you take good photos of your PPF and ceramic coating, or whatever was promised

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
@SuperZaynn got me on PPF I'm good šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
lol I wouldnā€™t even trust a letter signed off by the new car manager, Iā€™d only trust it if it was the general manager. 2nd it has to be at MSRP, they canā€™t add any items such ā€œdealer installedā€ options because thatā€™s basically their way of marking it up. We are about 4 months away, there will be someone who will pay them 10k over sticker and youā€™ll just be a mad customer. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
@SuperZaynn got me on PPF I'm good šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh and to cash it in, Iā€™ll need the financing paperwork showing you paid MSRP. For all I know you could be buddies with the guys and they just drafted that up for ya. Not all of the paperwork but just showing amount financed and price of the vehicle šŸ˜‚
Sponsored