• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ADM Conversation with sales manager

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
Having been told by a sales person that they wanted 10K ADM for a PP car, I said that I would pass. Moments later the sales manager called and offered it for 3.5 K ADM. Once again i passed. He then asked what would I give and I offered sticker price which he accepted provided I could do the deal by Monday. Well Monday was not possible because the car was 250 miles away, Monday is a holiday, and it was too late to get a bank wire done today. It is in Jackson MS if anyone is interested. Grabber Blue, 400 package.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Having been told by a sales person that they wanted 10K ADM for a PP car, I said that I would pass. Moments later the sales manager called and offered it for 3.5 K ADM. Once again i passed. He then asked what would I give and I offered sticker price which he accepted provided I could do the deal by Monday. Well Monday was not possible because the car was 250 miles away, Monday is a holiday, and it was too late to get a bank wire done today. It is in Jackson MS if anyone is interested. Grabber Blue, 400 package.
That sales person is a terrible negotiator...

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
While I haven't had the same experience with my 2024 Mustang order (X-Plan) when I bought my 2012 Town and Country (NEVER BUY ONE OF THESE) I had the same experience. Left the dealer and didn't even make it home before they called and accepted my offer and terms... Ford laughed at me and claimed they could sell the 2024 at $10k plus above sticker price. I got up and started to walk away and they offered a 100k Powertrain warranty for free if I would purchase Vin etching, Ceramic coating (a spray bottle) and some tracking like security device for $750... I told the dealer I realize these are high mark up items, but in exchange for the 100k powertrain warranty I would go for it... Seeing as these cars are selling for $10k- $20k where I live, above sticker, seemed like a decent deal to me... I hate dickering for price...

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
A mark up for a Performance Pack GT Premium?! Thatā€™s insane, we gotta stop paying over sticker for these mustangs or it will become the new norm. Iā€™m glad you told them to pack sand, I would never pay over sticker for a mustang.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Crazy šŸ˜ getting mine at MSRP with a-z plan. Ordered with no money down. Itā€™s just a Mustang GT!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
A mark up for a Performance Pack GT Premium?! Thatā€™s insane, we gotta stop paying over sticker for these mustangs or it will become the new norm. Iā€™m glad you told them to pack sand, I would never pay over sticker for a mustang.
When I ordered mine, the dealer had a 401a GT on stock order. I was going to take it and forgo an order. Then they spring the $10K ADM bs on me.

Needless to say, I said NO and just ordered my own.

That stock order apparently got canceled anyways.. LOL
Sponsored