• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Summer Sales Event

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Website is now shows some new financing specials and bonus cash offers. For those who've ordered vehicles in the past, would I be eligible for any of these on the new mustang?
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Are you military, first responder or college student?

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Website is now shows some new financing specials and bonus cash offers. For those who've ordered vehicles in the past, would I be eligible for any of these on the new mustang?
My sales rep mentioned I would be eligible for any special interest rates or promotions they have once the vehicle arrived. He also mentioned price protection.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I do not see any for the 2024 Mustang.

OP
OP
Southpaw78

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
My sales rep mentioned I would be eligible for any special interest rates or promotions they have once the vehicle arrived. He also mentioned price protection.
Same here but I don't have that in writing anywhere so I wasn't sure how often it's honored. The website says on dealer "inventory". Seems like it would be easy to say you don't qualify since it's a special order.

OP
OP
Southpaw78

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Are you military, first responder or college student?
I am not but these offers do not appear to be limited to only our military members.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
I would not think s650 would have rebates/special financing this early. And from what I have seen the “specials” only apply if you are buying your car within the window. Not ordering the car.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am not but these offers do not appear to be limited to only our military members.
I'm asking because those offers currently don't appear to apply to the 24 mustang, but those 3 categories always get a little something

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
First responders are always offered a $500 to $1000 incentive depending on which one is running in the region. That is on any Ford, ordered or inventory.
Sponsored