• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

To the dealers with ADM...

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
Kiss my ass.
Got one for MSRP

S650 Mustang To the dealers with ADM... Screenshot_20230313_124532_Messages
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I wish you the best of luck, but this leads to an ADM 99% of the time
Be prepared, the language of the text should be a red flag.

make sure the manager signs the p/a msrp no additional markup.. etc

Last edited:

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
I donā€™t see where it says MSRP

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
if or when I get it for MSRP I will drop by DFW for my PPF šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s fine, swing by! Iā€™m just saying, nowhere in that text said MSRP. Donā€™t go put 5k deposit and you lose it because they charge ADM when it arrives

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Thatā€™s also an abnormally large deposit. On a car that cannot be ordered yetā€¦
That language reads fake, as if it was sent to 20 others to see who bites first. Like something my company sends out as a phishing test to see who earns themselves extra training.
Hope itā€™s not. Just looking out.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
If the dealer has a history/policy of selling at MSRP, then it should be legit (got a couple in my area that do). But with banks collapsing and a shaky economy, it's kinda ballsy for dealers to charge ADM right now. The Dark Horse is no Z06 or Hellcat.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I also have a locked in MSRP Dark Horse allocation, in writing šŸ˜ congrats! I hope it really is MSRP for you as well!

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s also an abnormally large deposit. On a car that cannot be ordered yetā€¦
That language reads fake, as if it was sent to 20 others to see who bites first. Like something my company sends out as a phishing test to see who earns themselves extra training.
Hope itā€™s not. Just looking out.
I appreciate it brother. It's Keller Bros in PA. They're a pretty old dealer and I've had friends buy Shelbys from them so I'm HOPING it's legit.

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s fine, swing by! Iā€™m just saying, nowhere in that text said MSRP. Donā€™t go put 5k deposit and you lose it because they charge ADM when it arrives
The amount of PPFs you're giving out or the amount of laughs and I told you so's is gonna be epic. I can't wait for either lmao

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Damn! Some people are paying 15k over.
Keller Bros looks to be a low-volume dealer in "the middle of nowhere" Pennsylvania. If any of them are most willing to sell cars without insane markups, it's going to be those small town dealers.

A lot of folks live in a major city/metro area and are willing to pay an additional hefty markup as a convenience for not having to travel out of state to pick up a vehicle or pay to ship it in.

That's not me of course, lol.

But I do echo what everyone else has said. Just read through the "Naughty Bad Dealership Hall of Shame" thread on Bronco6G. There's a lot of baiting & switching going on, and I fully expect similar stories with the Mustang 7G. And even if you do have something in writing, meaning an email or text (as it wouldn't be wise to sign a purchase agreement for a car you can't put your hands on yet), there's nothing you can do about them changing the terms come delivery. I'd also hate for you to be out of $5K (which for me isn't chump change, lol) because Keller Bros. or any other dealer pulled the Okie-Doke.

Last edited:

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Keller Bros looks to be a low-volume dealer in "the middle of nowhere" Pennsylvania. If any of them are most willing to sell cars without insane markups, it's going to be those small town dealers.

A lot of folks live in a major city/metro area and are willing to pay an additional hefty markup as a convenience for not having to travel out of state to pick up a vehicle or pay to ship it in.

That's not me of course, lol.

But I do echo what everyone else has said. Just read through the "Naughty Bad Dealership Hall of Shame" thread on Bronco6G. There's a lot of baiting & switching going on, and I fully expect similar stories with the Mustang 7G. And even if you do have something in writing, meaning an email or text (as it wouldn't be wise to sign a purchase agreement for a car you can't put your hands on yet), there's nothing you can do about them changing the terms come delivery. I'd also hate for you to be out of $5K (which for me isn't chump change, lol) because Keller Bros. or any other dealer pulled the Okie-Doke.
Well said!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I appreciate it brother. It's Keller Bros in PA. They're a pretty old dealer and I've had friends buy Shelbys from them so I'm HOPING it's legit.
Youā€™re ā€œhopingā€ itā€™s legit. Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s BS. For $5k get it in writing or walk. And by the way, I agree, that text looks generic as well. Bet it was sent to far more than two people.

OP
OP
KAlexander

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here we go folks...don't ask me why I blurred my last name when it's on this forum. I'm not smart sometimes.

S650 Mustang To the dealers with ADM... 20230314_130325
Sponsored