• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
This is what I've bought as my new US Shmeemobile! Growing my car collection comes a brand new Ford Mustang Dark Horse; the flagship of the 7th generation model, and here's a full reveal of the spec I've chosen too.

It's going to be epic fun, stay tuned for what's coming! Fair to say I'm a bit of a Ford fan; owning a GT, Shelby GT500 and Heritage Focus RS so when I saw the new 7th generation Mustang, it immediately grabbed my attention. For the first time in over 2 decades, Ford have launched a new Performance Mustang brand in the form of the Dark Horse and what a package it is. A MY2024 car that features a naturally aspirated V8 and manual gearbox... sounds like a winner to me!

We're at Ford World HQ in Detroit, to discover the Dark Horse, hear the sound from the exhaust, and run you through my complete specification as well as the heavily discussed price point of the new car. What do you think, will it be a great new Shmeemobile?

Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Why do we care what vapid youtubers do?
honestly, i think Shmee isn't that bad
sure, he's worse than Rati's Rides and Doug DeMuro, but not nearly as bad as the likes of Zander13, Stangmode, or Speed Phenom (which is a bar that's 10 feet underground, but you get my point)

Osage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse
The Blue Ember is absolutely amazing. Almost black/very dark gray in low light but pops blue with the sun with the bronze flakes. Seeing how that looked in low light made me appreciate my choice even more!

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Because some of them have access to information that we mere mortals do not. Much of what we have learned about the S650 has come from them, not Ford.
Shmee isn't informative, just another pampered, narcissistic 'tuber who wants to flex on everyone

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
honestly, i think Shmee isn't that bad
sure, he's worse than Rati's Rides and Doug DeMuro, but not nearly as bad as the likes of Zander13, Stangmode, or Speed Phenom (which is a bar that's 10 feet underground, but you get my point)
Joe Raiti is too loud and whines on and on too much. Doug DeMauro can’t sit still and it’s unnerving to watch.
My friend says watching him makes him feel like he has to urinate because he makes him nervous. :crackup:He reminds me of a kid I knew in elementary school.

Last edited:

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I like the casual mentions of his other rides, the GT is badass... but then talks about a couple housewife grocery getters, know your audience man. No one in this forum wants a Focus.
The last Ford Focus came off the assembly in May 2019. So I believe "housewife grocery getters" have already upgraded to large ass SUVs.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The last Ford Focus came off the assembly in May 2019. So I believe "housewife grocery getters" have already upgraded to large ass SUVs.
The Focus is still made and sold in Europe (for a couple more years at least)

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
The Blue Ember is absolutely amazing. Almost black/very dark gray in low light but pops blue with the sun with the bronze flakes. Seeing how that looked in low light made me appreciate my choice even more!
I'm still so confused about this color. Every time I see it it looks different. And I ordered mine in Blue Ember. There's sun shining through the windows in this video, but none of that light blue like in that YouTube video of it in the sun. I really like the way it looks in this video. Can't wait to see mine in person

By the way, good video he does a good job, but no karate kick?...come on
Sponsored