• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
It just baffles me that they would communicate those dates through their official dealer portal and then not follow through with them without any explanation..
Honestly it’s crazy how they gave us these dates and just don’t even give us an ounce of information at all knowing customers been waiting and everything
Sponsored

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
Just spoke with a Ford rep, the date they gave us was an estimate. So no real date is certain so it’s all in the air now. Will keep everyone up to date with any undated information.
Well, isn’t that a load of crap! Thanks for getting us some valuable updates! I can get an hour of my life back each day going forward not constantly checking now.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
VIN 001 is going for auction this week. I can't imagine it being too much longer after the auction that they'll open up the order banks so that the winner can order his/her car.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
VIN 001 is going for auction this week. I can't imagine it being too much longer after the auction that they'll open up the order banks so that the winner can order his/her car.
Funny thing is, I just said this to myself . After the auction would make sense

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick follow up.... Of 3 dealers near me, one finally called back (guess who's getting my business?). He endorsed exactly what Blueberry Stang posted earlier: It should be soon, but we don't know exactly when the order banks will open.

Thanks to everyone posting on here any and all information on the order banks.

Ford corporate... If you're watching this thread put the online configurator up so we can see what options we want BEFORE we go to the dealer and order.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quick follow up.... Of 3 dealers near me, one finally called back (guess who's getting my business?). He endorsed exactly what Blueberry Stang posted earlier: It should be soon, but we don't know exactly when the order banks will open.

Thanks to everyone posting on here any and all information on the order banks.

Ford corporate... If you're watching this thread put the online configurator up so we can see what options we want BEFORE we go to the dealer and order.
I wanna know their definition of “soon” is it, I served 25 years in prison and I get out in 4 months soon, or soon as in I’ve worked 7 hours today and my shift is over soon 😂

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Just spoke with a Ford rep, the date they gave us was an estimate. So no real date is certain so it’s all in the air now. Will keep everyone up to date with any undated information.
I’m looking forward to another hundred replies about nothing in this thread with this new info

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I think soon should be soon cause the ford rep yesterday told me it was supposed to be on and now today they told me it was an estimated date. So im assuming they are working on it not sure honestly. I wish I had better news to deliver to your guys , however if anyone is still looking for a dealer to go through y’all can contact me I’m here to help!

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think soon should be soon cause the ford rep yesterday told me it was supposed to be on and now today they told me it was an estimated date. So im assuming they are working on it not sure honestly. I wish I had better news to deliver to your guys , however if anyone is still looking for a dealer to go through y’all can contact me I’m here to help!
All good bro. I’m not mad at ya. I know any info you get, you’re relaying it to us

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i'm gonna try to keep you all in the loop, but Blueberrystang might be better for the details, so I'm just gonna keep checking for the order and price guides and notify if anything changes or is added

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m looking forward to another hundred replies about nothing in this thread with this new info
I think it's more of sharing information with others versus posting replies about nothing. I thought that's what online forums were all about...people of like mindedness coming together to help one another whether it's for a repair question or ordering a new horse. That's what I was trying to do. Sorry if I contributed to others being annoyed.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I think it's more of sharing information with others versus posting replies about nothing. I thought that's what online forums were all about...people of like mindedness coming together to help one another whether it's for a repair question or ordering a new horse. That's what I was trying to do. Sorry if I contributed to others being annoyed.
You are fine, we are all just excited. Well most of us.

I tried to see if fleet canada updated today using the date trick but no luck. It was Wednesday last week so ill look again tomorrow.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Why bother when their previous data was wrong?
You are fine, we are all just excited. Well most of us.

I tried to see if fleet canada updated today using the date trick but no luck. It was Wednesday last week so ill look again tomorrow.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.