• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
That’s a hideous start button…and the new center stack toggle layout and the USB ports below it looks horrible as well.

I think there’s going to be a few let downs on this big “reveal”…. There’s going to be so much hype to draw in a crowd, and Ford is going to burst everyone’s bubble once that black sheet gets pulled off…. LOL.

The days of Colletti, the on stage smoky burnouts, and an actual revelation that WOULD surprise is gone folks…. What has been leaked is it, been saying it for months now.

That’s no clay button…. It’s called using cheaper materials and upping the MSRP…

But…. Still holding out it’s all a farce and Ford will reveal something that NO ONE has seen….
Yeah, but if it has 505HP and a Tremec no one is going to get a shit! :giggle: :like:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Yeah, but if it has 505HP and a Tremec no one is going to get a shit! :giggle: :like:
True for some. Likely the older crowd. Younger buyers care about aesthetics and
Craft.

more power and a manual isn’t an excuse for poor design or lack of care.

hopefully this is just due to preproduction speed.

they really shouldn’t have made that trash start button a campaign feature. Crazy.

Ford boardroom genius; “hey guys, let’s put the most unfinished part under the microscope and blast it on social!”

LOL

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
True for some. Likely the older crowd. Younger buyers care about aesthetics and
Craft.

more power and a manual isn’t an excuse for poor design or lack of care.

hopefully this is just due to preproduction speed.

they really shouldn’t have made that trash start button a campaign feature. Crazy.

Ford boardroom genius; “hey guys, let’s put the most unfinished part under the microscope and blast it on social!”

LOL
As a design fan in their 20s. You're partially right. I care about the exterior design. Interior design has always been meh to me for most cars. I care more about the layout of the interior. That being said, if Ford can make the Mavericks interior one of the coolest looking interiors for any 25k car, I'm sure they can make their sports car interior look cool.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
Genuinely can't decide if I like how that looks. Part of me thinks it looks cool, another part of me thinks it looks really cheap lol.
All of me thinks it looks like a cheap POS.

Whose kid made it on their 3D printer?

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
You are not perceptive, if you look to the right of the button, you can clearly see that the lines are clay.
could be. But 3D printing often looks like that as well after the support structures are sanded off. This looks like it could be clay or it could be preproduction 3D printed parts. Ford is big into 3D printing on interior parts - even shift knobs.
Sponsored