• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Will Mustang GT have auto start/stop button?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
At this pont, I think we've already clearly established that the Auto Start/Stop Button will only be available on late model builds, if ever.

No one here who's already had an order built should have it.
Sponsored

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
I did some research and was told by Ford that all are slated for stop /start. But. There was chip shortage issue and they continued builting the cars without the system. It does say on there build page that it comes with it.
If someone complains of not having it they will send the owner $50.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I did some research and was told by Ford that all are slated for stop /start. But. There was chip shortage issue and they continued builting the cars without the system. It does say on there build page that it comes with it.
If someone complains of not having it they will send the owner $50.
Double you H aaaaaaa tttttt ???? Why the face they make me make ? Do early job 1’s qualify for the free ‘$50’?

is that per month or does that imply the ‘feature’ only costs $50 and at the most saves $50? Too many to start gotta stop.

edit: self imposed limit of one per stop/start thread - that is, unless something irresistible is said.

Last edited:

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
It's on all EU Mustangs but one can permanently disable it so I would bet it'll be heading to US cars asap.
Sponsored