• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
OP
OP

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
thanks how do i check if i have points totaly new to me !! i bought a 2022 bronco last year i may have point from that too!!
Do you have the FordPass phone app for remote start, vehicle status, etc? If so, click on your account in the upper right corner (iPhone, can't help with Android) and it will be listed under FordPass Rewards.

Or you can check on the website FordPass Support

Just FYI - the point conversion is something like 200 points = $1. That 42k points is worth ~$200.

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
thanks! looks like i have about 275 bucks from the bronco purchase !! guess will get similar for the mustang when it arrives they were basically the same price thnks!!

OP
OP

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
thanks! looks like i have about 275 bucks from the bronco purchase !! guess will get similar for the mustang when it arrives they were basically the same price thnks!!
A new Ford purchase is always 42k points (used is 22k). You also should get points for purchasing parts and service.

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
thnks!!

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
Has anyone found a good option for the Dark Horse?

Thanks.

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Might try to put together a wheel/tire on my own.

I'm in Canada and Automotive Authority want 211$ to ship that tire/wheel to my house.
I am in Canada as well, however searching out a rim and tire and a guaranteed fit could be well worth the $211.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
A spare that is popular with Australian S550 owners is this one:

S650 Mustang Spare tire option for Performance Pack or standalone Brembo BBK kit -- tested Pony Parts Drive Sava spare.JPG

(This ad is from S550 days.)

I don't know if the actual wheel above is the same as what is available in the US.
My very specific question, probably for those that are coming from an S550:

Q) Will the same spare wheel that fits over an S550 with Brembos ALSO fit on an S650 with it's Brembos?

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Might try to put together a wheel/tire on my own.

I'm in Canada and Automotive Authority want 211$ to ship that tire/wheel to my house.
I am in Canada as well, however searching out a rim and tire and a guaranteed fit could be well worth the $211.
A spare that is popular with Australian S550 owners is this one:

Pony Parts Drive Sava spare.JPG

(This ad is from S550 days.)

I don't know if the actual wheel above is the same as what is available in the US.
My very specific question, probably for those that are coming from an S550:

Q) Will the same spare wheel that fits over an S550 with Brembos ALSO fit on an S650 with it's Brembos?
Apparently the 2024 PP Brembo rotors are larger than previous years. So, probably not.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Apparently the 2024 PP Brembo rotors are larger than previous years. So, probably not.
Yes, the rotors are larger.
But the actual calipers have the same description "six-piston 36mm fixed aluminium calipers".

From S550 brochure:
S650 Mustang Spare tire option for Performance Pack or standalone Brembo BBK kit -- tested S550Brakes.JPG

From S650 brochure:
S650 Mustang Spare tire option for Performance Pack or standalone Brembo BBK kit -- tested S650Brakes.JPG

There must be somebody out there that has traded in their S550 for an S650 who can definitively answer this.

???

sknsr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 2009 Escape
How did you secure the tire to the trunk floor? Does the rod and nut come with the kit or do I have to order it from dealer.

just ordered the kit. Picking up my dark horse in a week when the weather warms up

OP
OP

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
How did you secure the tire to the trunk floor? Does the rod and nut come with the kit or do I have to order it from dealer.

just ordered the kit. Picking up my dark horse in a week when the weather warms up
In the original post I’m using the mount from Ford.