• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she?

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
When you spend as much time as I do (and that's FAR too much time) searching for any piece of S650 info, I think I've developed a "spider-sense" for recognising when forum members actually have good info. Not just here, but other places too. And I can tell you I reckon I can count them on the fingers of one hand and still have a couple of fingers left over! Ford must have iron-clad NDAs and fleets of blacked out Explorers cruising around!!

Jem's post definitely got that spider-sense tingling. AMK's posts have it tingling off the chart :crackup:
Sponsored

Jem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Im glad I'm getting some support here guys 😂

Im getting too old for making this up, mind you, I've never been one to do that regardless of age 😂

Just drop my name to some of the originals over at fordforums amd im sure they'll remember me 😎

Ive got very close ties to FoA, but since the Australian product ceased local manufacture, I've not been active on tje forums for the same amount of years.

We still do own the T6 platform though 😜

Only reason i posted here is because you guys had a dedicated s650 area, and there doesn't seem to be any talk of s650 on the Australian forum.

In any case, i hope there will be many more teases and spy shots coming soon of s650 from out of the US.

And no doubt, interior will be completely overhauled to align with latest trends.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 02 150, 06 250
Oh no LOL, this is what I look out for. Posters like Jem, doing drive-by posts. Good looking out for us, but I've seen this pattern of spilling before and it's more than often legit.

Finally someone else chimes in, as my ability to describe what I saw 1.5 years ago sucks, as I got only a brief view of it via video call 2 summers ago.

WINNER! I have been waiting for one of these kinds of posts to show up. Not skeptical in the least over here. Matches everything I have learned, but it has been so long since I saw a glimpse, that I've wanted further confirmation it was the final article I saw. Spy shots are the next step for me, but have been withheld forever.

First shots I hear are due in January 2022, ahead of Job 1 which is 1 year from now. A Christmas surprise isn't out of the question though, but January is definitely when at latest.

Expect news sources to draw from this info any day now, as they got nothing else to go off of...

BINGO, you get it! I'm sure you mean this?

https://www.bronco6g.com/observations-from-eyewitness-of-the-4-door-2021-bronco-shell/

Ford removed the Bronco spy photo embargo on January 14, 2020, but this guy's posts were dated 1 month after that in February 2020. It wasn't 6 months. Other than 1 or 2 guys on B6G, no one was really discussing the Bronco in that much detail, from what I saw while lurking.

Ford kept that hella close to vest, only because they were gonna reveal it in mid-March 2020 and only let prototypes get "spied" 2 months earlier. Of course at the very 11th hour, COVID-19 took hold nationally and they pushed it all back 3-4 months.
got my dates messed up, but yeah.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Profile pics are interesting sometimes
Not gonna lie, it would be hilarious if the first "spy" shot came in the form of a profile pic.

Welp, gonna now try to convince myself that I can extrapolate what the rest of the car looks like based on this tiny portion.....thanks Jem.

S650 Mustang S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she? Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 9.55.42 AM

Last edited:

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2001 Avalon
Mustang entering GT3 racing in 2024
Granted, the current GT350 is already used as a GT4 level car but this could be great news for the S650, performance-wise. Should be lots of factory support behind this next car in making it seriously fast

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
That profile pic is of a scoop or vent or something, got a black running Mustang on it. You can see a good bit of detail if you blow it up and lighten it.
I can't tell what part it is.

Very exite.

Last edited:

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Idk man, that looks like the corner of a headlight to me. Changing up the levels shows that portion of the pic is clearly under illumination (hence why I think it's a headlight). But who really knows.......(Jem, that's who, the lucky bastard).

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Idk man, that looks like the corner of a headlight to me. Changing up the levels shows that portion of the pic is clearly under illumination (hence why I think it's a headlight). But who really knows.......(Jem, that's who, the lucky bastard).
Looks like the left(passenger) side of the front of a Saleen with a blacked out running pony.

S650 Mustang S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she? 12554055d8b914b364e87cde83724360