• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 interior first impressions

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
You sound like the execs that ran blackberry into the ground.
yes probably. because the stuffy suits failed to appreciate the world-wide cultural destruction wrought by self-absorbed youth who have nothing better to do than "talk" about the irrelevant banality that comprise their lives.

Instead of being taught the value of doing useful things like email (requires thought, composition, and outlines) and phone conversations in the pursuit of serious business. :)

It's amazing how much I have to tell recruiters that no, I don't do zoom, I have no camera on my laptop, and not on my phone either, and no, you can damn well call me on my cell to conduct an interview.

But back to the S650 interior - nothing that can't be fixed with an ounce of #8 bird shot.
Sponsored

TUnica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Fastback, 68 Falcon Sports Coupe
So I did my best to keep an open mind regarding the screens, both my wife and I took our time and worked at what we wanted for our individual set ups. I'm certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm not the dullest either, I have found a lack of logical continuity in how you move through functions and screens. The graphics are impressive and there is certainly a novelty about it all, but then the functional part comes in. The only way I can explain it is it feels disjointed and cumbersome. I feel like its to much work for the type of car it is. We have the PP manual 6 speed GT Convertible with the 40lA. The voice command seems to struggle with the top down with background noise (not a surprise). Its is certainly not a deal breaker but this car was bought to drive, to me I feel like it would be better with basic buttons and knobs.

The car is pleasant to drive and we enjoy it, but given the choice, I personally could do without the touch screens.