• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I know people are going to drive em ways they shouldn't, but I have to say these Pirelli P-zeros are easy sliders. 🤷🏻‍♂️

AlexF6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FPV F6, FPV F6X, Jeep SRT, Mustang Dark Horse (ord
If your from Australia you would know he was just “waiting for a mate”

Desmodeous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, 2006 F150
Looks as though the new drift brake is working as intended! But I could be wrong. Probably just his retinas being burned out by the interior glare.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
If this happened today, this isn’t the first S650 crashed. Saw a post a couple days ago of a red convertible in Dallas that got rear ended by someone who looked like they didn’t have insurance. Felt bad through the phone
Pretty on-brand for Dallas... 🤣

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Hate to see how much their ins goes up
Everybody's insurance. The more get wrecked, the more risky the car is perceived and that increases everyone's insurance for this car.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Everybody's insurance. The more get wrecked, the more risky the car is perceived and that increases everyone's insurance for this car.
I have never had car ins go up. Homeowners yes, but not cars. Last time ours went up was when Husband was in an accident In1985 In our old station wagon. Infact. Usually whenever we buy a new car, they always quote us more than it is and we end up getting a check back

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have never had car ins go up. Homeowners yes, but not cars. Last time ours went up was when Husband was in an accident In1985 In our old station wagon. Infact. Usually whenever we buy a new car, they always quote us more than it is and we end up getting a check back
Are you paying the same now as you were in 1985? If you're paying more now, wouldn't that mean your rates have gone up?

I think what BlackFerret meant is that overall, insurance companies charge more to insure cars that have a history of higher claims, but they don't just raise the rates mid-contract, they usually do it on the next renewal, spread out over time. So you pay more than you used to, they just don't come and tell you they raised the rates for specific reasons.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Canada at least Ontario vehicle insurance is based on several factors: new vs used, value of vehicle, age of driver, accident free, moving violations free, and also sport vs sedan, numbers of that vehicle stolen and more. The worst part I find rates normaly go up even tho the vehicle value depreciations each year.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Are you paying the same now as you were in 1985? If you're paying more now, wouldn't that mean your rates have gone up?

I think what BlackFerret meant is that overall, insurance companies charge more to insure cars that have a history of higher claims, but they don't just raise the rates mid-contract, they usually do it on the next renewal, spread out over time. So you pay more than you used to, they just don't come and tell you they raised the rates for specific reasons.
Well, it depends. Everything in that case has gone up, but our car really isn’t bad $300 something every 6 mos. Now homeowners is $700/year
Sponsored