• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
OK, there you go, I want a '87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe body with 2021 Mustang GT mechanicals. LOL!
%2Fb7%2F80%2F82%2Fb78082c2c4a54801d95a0983e13ce001.jpg
212+ at Talladega - this mean and nasty piece of business ushered in the lamentable restrictor plate era.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible PP1 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2016 Ducati Monster 1200 R
:headbang:
They are already keeping the design, S650 & D750. Our cars will only get better

Sure, it's called a Taycan Cross Turisimo and it is freakin' awesome. You can also rent Panamera's. It's not cheap but you can do it.

https://turo.com/us/en/car-rental/u...CexGvWUhrXZRAP2wd5ay0SDH8XWTIynoaAj_TEALw_wcB

1615319339523.png

Monica, get it over it already. It's done, finished, kaput. Time to enjoy your 18' and move on.
I actually like the Mustang Mach-e
The S650 four door looks good too

Just don’t like the idea that Ford will call everything “Mustang”

Porsche has the 911
Porsche has the Macan, the Cayenne, the Panamera. All ok. But no 911 Macan

We do enjoy our V8 Mustang. Manual too. No problem with new technology either just don’t like using “Mustang” on everything Mustangs deserve better

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I don’t think that Ford will give us just that…

I agree that there might be a (small) market for an American 500+hp 6 cyl hybrid in Germany. However, I don’t think that Ford would sell such a car for “only” 50.000€ (60.000$) – currently the cheapest Mustang we can order… Besides, I have a bad feeling about the general pricing structure of future Mustangs. It looks like Ford will raise the price even further and we might end up with a more luxurious car that offers a “modern” hybrid system and AWD for roughly 70.000€/$. I can easily see Ford selling such a car for 65.000€ and more and at such a price I don’t see many customers here in Germany or the EU. I might as well buy a M3/M4 with 10-15% off MSRP…

You know better than me that a “muscle car” is something special in Germany. There aren’t that many and people who buy such a car are most certainly people who prefer a V8 over an amazing 0-60 time. If Ford takes away the V8 they have to compete in terms of acceleration, handling, build quality, software and pretty much everything else. Ford would still win the price-battle and might be competitive in terms of 0-60 times but that’s about it… Besides, who cares about 0-60 (0-100) in Europe? Almost nobody… Track your car around the Nordschleife and give us an amazing lap time that’s when German buyers know it’s a fast car…

Anyhow, at the end of the day Ford will do whatever Ford wants to do and maybe that’s a good thing?! I just hope that we get a V8 here in Germany even if it’s an AWD hybrid priced around 65000€.
Absolutely agree. Especially the price is concerning me too. When the Mustang launched for 39k€ here in 2015 it was a hell of a deal. Now you can pay up to nearly 70k€ for an equiped Mach 1 - For pretty much an heavy updated version of the same car. I think now are people still buying it for pretty much one of the last ICE V8 you can get. But I'm worried that with Gen 7 they will aim for a 60k€ range for the GT.

But who knows, maybe they will surprise us with a Coyote GT and an higher V6 Hybrid model

jrzycobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT500
"Ford will release a grand coupe four door Mustang in 2022"

Why? Because the Mach-E isn't bad enough? Clearly there's a moron at the helm if this is true. Anyone who likes the idea of a 4 door Mustang really doesn't know jack about what a Mustang has always represented and should reflect upon themselves over their morning **** flavored toaster strudel.

This is solved by simply calling it something other than Mustang. People will buy it for whatever it is, not because it's called a Mustang. For crying out loud can we have at least one little piece of Americana left sacred? Ford actually pays people huge money for bad ideas.

S650 Mustang Rumor: S650 Mustang 4-Door Sedan Will Debut in 2022 with 3 Engine Options mach-e-

Last edited:

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
I'd really like to see a 2 door with a full size back seat; (4 door size, but only 2 doors). Make it a muscle car like the days of old. Or do both a 4 door and a 2 door with same wheel base. Performance wise, the smaller the better. A family vehicle (like the Thunderbird and Cougar of the 90's) with 2 doors and mega performance would be great. Or bring back the Torino on same platform, maybe. Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Short wheelbase for Mustang (2 door only), long wheelbase for Torino (2 and 4 doors)?

John Houseman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,

Cobra-67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
This Bullshit 4 door sedan Mustang is ruining the legacy of an Awesome, Powerful, and Fast American muscle that should stay that way!!! This great car should not be put into a 4 door sedan even if it has a 5.0 V8 in it!!! This is how a Mustang should look and the body style it should stick with!!!
S650 Mustang Rumor: S650 Mustang 4-Door Sedan Will Debut in 2022 with 3 Engine Options 6C78BD69-786D-4F91-99D1-933495199824

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
This Bullshit 4 door sedan Mustang is ruining the legacy of an Awesome, Powerful, and Fast American muscle that should stay that way!!! This great car should not be put into a 4 door sedan even if it has a 5.0 V8 in it!!! This is how a Mustang should look and the body style it should stick with!!!
6C78BD69-786D-4F91-99D1-933495199824.jpeg
Guessing you haven't heard about the Mach-E. This ship has sailed. The Mustang is now a brand not a model. You have no choice but to accept it. You do not have to like it (I don't) but we are not in a position to change it.

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
Personally, I would love it if they called the 4 door version a Thunderbird, Cougar, Mark, Falcon, Toreno, etc. I just want it built so I can buy a Ford instead of having to look elsewhere.

I have a Ford truck, I've had a Ford Thunderbird and I LOVED it. The DEW98 platform was wonderful and it had enough room for me which the mustangs of the time did not. I would love to be able to buy a Ford car, but they don't make any but the Mustang and even now it's still too small for me. I can fit, but barely. I don't want one of their SUVs, I have a truck for that. But if I have to go to MOPAR to get a 4 door high performance car that fits a full sized adult, I will.

I have high hopes for the new vehicle and I have actually delayed a new car purchase and replaced the engine in my current car just on the chance they will make this.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
I've been seeing this rumor about a "4-door Mustang" for a while. Yes, I'd like a rear-wheel-drive sedan with a stick and a lot of torque. There are plenty of names to use besides Mustang.

I'd be interested if they call it a Falcon (or maybe a Cougar) and keep the size and weight from getting out of hand.

Galaxy 500 ?

Some will get that... LMAO

2023mustangdan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Personally, I would love it if they called the 4 door version a Thunderbird, Cougar, Mark, Falcon, Toreno, etc. I just want it built so I can buy a Ford instead of having to look elsewhere.

I have a Ford truck, I've had a Ford Thunderbird and I LOVED it. The DEW98 platform was wonderful and it had enough room for me which the mustangs of the time did not. I would love to be able to buy a Ford car, but they don't make any but the Mustang and even now it's still too small for me. I can fit, but barely. I don't want one of their SUVs, I have a truck for that. But if I have to go to MOPAR to get a 4 door high performance car that fits a full sized adult, I will.

I have high hopes for the new vehicle and I have actually delayed a new car purchase and replaced the engine in my current car just on the chance they will make this.
I actually feel the Mustang is too big, I prefer the size of the 1979-93 Fox body . For me, even the Mazda MX5 is not too small.

I like the styling of the Dodge Challanger but it is too large compared to what was sold in the 1970's.

No need for a 4 door Mustang, guess that is what the Mustang Mach-E is for.

Dan

Stonehauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 550i
I actually feel the Mustang is too big, I prefer the size of the 1979-93 Fox body . For me, even the Mazda MX5 is not too small.

I like the styling of the Dodge Challanger but it is too large compared to what was sold in the 1970's.

No need for a 4 door Mustang, guess that is what the Mustang Mach-E is for.

Dan
blech. No thank you. I want a Car, not a SUV. If I wanted an SUV, I would get one, after all, there are plenty of those on the market.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I would take the Dodge/sedan version over the Mach E/suv version anyday
S650 Mustang Rumor: S650 Mustang 4-Door Sedan Will Debut in 2022 with 3 Engine Options charger

S650 Mustang Rumor: S650 Mustang 4-Door Sedan Will Debut in 2022 with 3 Engine Options musta

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed>GT PP2 >RXCAIL2
Speaking of Dodge, the Charger is a great looking car. The 4dr Charger spoils a great looking Charger......... awful
Sponsored