• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Remote Line Lock in the making

OP
OP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Step 1 of any software design it to outline your basic needs and identify the road blocks and that's a pretty glaring one.
I think you did not read that well.

My friend already has everything he needs to make this work. I am only there to provide my vehicle so he can work on it.

The fact that I can't give you the technical answers to your question is because I am not the person who is the engineer.
Sponsored

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
Logic would dictate that you would contact your mystery friend and say that you shared the project on the forum and there is some interest and people have some questions, so that he could join and answer or at minimum pass the info to you to answer.

But instead you just went for the haha react, which tells me this project will never happen.

OP
OP

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Logic would dictate that you would contact your mystery friend and say that you shared the project on the forum and there is some interest and people have some questions, so that he could join and answer or at minimum pass the info to you to answer.

But instead you just went for the haha react, which tells me this project will never happen.
Oh man, now I really feel the need to prove myself. Damn bro, you have put me in a corner right now and I'm in need to get out as quick as possible to prove myself, otherwise you are not going to believe in me and in the project.

Please, I will do everything in my power so that you believe the project and that you still can support the project, because without you, we will have a great challenge to fund the project untill the end.

Damn bro, the main investor in this forum is questioning me 😂

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
@RaceRedder @ArthurJGuy
one of you should go ahead and click on the other's (lack of a) profile picture and click this button
S650 Mustang Remote Line Lock in the making 1707859524691

it's a better place to argue

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@RaceRedder @ArthurJGuy
one of you should go ahead and click on the other's (lack of a) profile picture and click this button
1707859524691.png

it's a better place to argue
No argument, just an open discussion about the technical details (or lack their of).

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Arthur, what machine did you use to create the chassis of the Mustang? 😂
I used C, specifically a flavor called MISRA-C which is a variation of AUTOSAR, when programming the modules your mystery friend is trying to figure out how to reprogram - but I'm sure ya'll already knew that much.