• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Line Lock [What's the trick to make it activate] ? [FIXED]

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jordanperformanceandracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Mustang GT, 2024 DH, 2024 GT
[FIXED]

Ok y'all - i misunderstood the dang owners manual.

I love auto hold - it has been on since day 1. I thought the manual was saying it couldn't be on as in, currently holding the car in place. But that is not correct. You have to turn the option off and boom, line lock works exactly as it should..

The more you know....

--------------------------------------------------------

My 2024 Dark horse line lock stays greyed out no matter what mode I'm in, what temperature the engine is, etc.

It's like theirs a fault and it won't let me even push the button to activate it.

anyone else seen this issue? It has been present since day 1 and I thought maybe it would take a few miles for it to be 'unlocked'

I've checked FDRS for updates and all modules are updated with no DTCs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheRuthlessObliterator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Happened with me on my GT too. I turned off all the driver assistance features, put it in track mode, turned off the e-brake, put in drive and tried again. It worked.

Next time I tried, I didnt have to turn off the driver assistance features. Not sure why it doesnt activate sometimes.

OP
OP
JUIC3D

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Happened with me on my GT too. I turned off all the driver assistance features, put it in track mode, turned off the e-brake, put in drive and tried again. It worked.

Next time I tried, I didnt have to turn off the driver assistance features. Not sure why it doesnt activate sometimes.
when you say driver assistance features - do you mean advance track? Or stuff like lane keep assist? Because all of that is off. I don't use any of it

OP
OP
JUIC3D

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
From the manual. My DH is in a Rail Car so can't test it quite yet.
appreciate it.

I've read the manual. I can't even get the option to turn on. The button itself is greyed out like its inactive. I'm going to try toggling everything off and on and see if that makes a difference.

OP
OP
JUIC3D

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
EDIT: Readers are leaders... fix is in the original post