• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Those stripes are atrocious. Also feeling that this is not the color to combine with the bronze appearance package.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
if you asked me before seeing these pictures how well grey with black and red stripes with bronze wheels and red calipers would look, i would've told you it's really bad
but it actually looks really good, and it makes me excited to see what other unique combinations there will be out in the world

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
This is the money shot for me. Perfect angle, great focal length for the picture, the whole design with refined lines at the door just pop out.
Still think the double stripes are overcomplicated for the otherwise more settled design
S650 Mustang Red & Black Stripes Spied on Carbonized Gray 2024 Mustang GT w/Bronze Appearance Package gray-bronze-package-black-red-racing-stripes-2-

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
One aspect of this car in-particular I feel that's hurting it: the car is a sea of grays and dark colors. Visually, contrast is welcome when different colors are physically next to one another.

Regarding the stripes for any example, we had some fantastic renderings early on. I'd like to see 1) an S650 with wider over-the-top stripes and one along the rocker, or 2) a S650 with a rocker stripe only.

I'm all for experimentation and new things, but the posted example wouldn't be something I'd choose.

Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I like the car, I really do, but these stripes look like some generic eBay garbage. This is the first negative thing for me.
Honestly almost ALL strips from Ford that have not been on a BOSS 302 or the 2003-2004 Mach1 have looked like that to me.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
I'm really digging the bronze package! I was always a fan of the Brass Monkey stuff that Mopar's had been using for years now, so it's nice to see Ford offering it up as an option. Hopefully there isn't some prerequisite or "required" options that you need to have...OR, on the flip-side, can't combine it without other ones.

I still wish the offsets of the factory wheels were a little more aggressive, though...say 10-15mm's outward. Unless you get one of the "track-focused" Mustangs (PP2, M1, GT350/500), you're basically stuck with a sunken look. Yuck...

As for the stripes...they're not great. Not terrible, but I would skip that option regardless. Something like a set of GT350R black/red stripes would be better, IMHO.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I'm really digging the bronze package! I was always a fan of the Brass Monkey stuff that Mopar's had been using for years now, so it's nice to see Ford offering it up as an option. Hopefully there isn't some prerequisite or "required" options that you need to have...OR, on the flip-side, can't combine it without other ones.

I still wish the offsets of the factory wheels were a little more aggressive, though...say 10-15mm's outward. Unless you get one of the "track-focused" Mustangs (PP2, M1, GT350/500), you're basically stuck with a sunken look. Yuck...

As for the stripes...they're not great. Not terrible, but I would skip that option regardless. Something like a set of GT350R black/red stripes would be better, IMHO.
I am giggling at your nickname and wonder why you have chosen that. The way it is written, it is in German and means catastrophy. lol

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Honda Civic EX; 14' Honda VFR800 DLX
I am giggling at your nickname and wonder why you have chosen that. The way it is written, it is in German and means catastrophy. lol
Haha, it was one of my many nicknames I had a LONG time back - Catastrophe, but spelled with a "K" because my first name starts with a "K".