• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Recaro seats new 2024

mustangshift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Hey y’all! I’m torn between the recaro seats or regular leather seats. I’m hearing conflicting info. Will the recaro finally come with heated/cooled seats? Is it still with manual adjustability? Thanks
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Heated and cooled? Yes, as far as I can tell; perforations and screen options indicate as much.

Would bet money they’re still manually adjusted.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
And I am looking forward to replacing my S550 regular seats with those S650 bi-color recaro ones, and keep the cooling/heating working. Hopefully they are compatible!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Heated and cooled? Yes, as far as I can tell; perforations and screen options indicate as much.

Would bet money they’re still manually adjusted.
this reviewer straight up says they're heated and cooled and still manual adjusting

sad that they're manual, but hey it's progress

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
this reviewer straight up says they're heated and cooled and still manual adjusting

sad that they're manual, but hey it's progress
Noice

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
This info was actually reveleaed last month already. For me it would be a props and reason to switch. If they were powered, that would have been really nice. It is standard these days and I hope the 2024 recaros look a bit different as they have been in usage for what, 10 years now? They are outdated.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
the lack of heated and cooled functionality was a major issue i had with the recaros in the S550s
i still probably wont get them, i like the power features and the ability to actually get out of the seat

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Yeah - overweight people have trouble with Recaro's not a good choice if your pudgy

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I think you guys are wishing too hard, even with the reviews that date all the way back to the reveal. Per the order guide Recaro seats do not come heated and cooled. Even on the build and price selecting Recaros and then choosing climate controlled seats will delete Recaros.

So though it was talked about early on, currently all signs point to not getting Recaros with heating or cooling.

Edit: just noticed this was a revived thread. The heated/cooled comments were made well before we saw the order guide. My bad

Last edited:

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
It’s odd to me that the Recaros supposedly don’t fit in a convertible either. Not sure how that would matter. They are listed as “Fastback Only”.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered the Recaros and was shown n told that they do not come with heated and cooled seats.
I rarely ever used the heated and cooled seats in my F150.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I ordered the Recaros and was shown n told that they do not come with heated and cooled seats.
I rarely ever used the heated and cooled seats in my F150.
I use heated seats as much as I can- it relieves back pain

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Recaro seats are not heated and cooled, and are manually adjustable. These are facts.
Sponsored