• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Recaro seats new 2024

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cayman S
Sat in the Recaros in the S550 and they were amazing compared to the "lazy boi" regular seats.
I hate electric seats, just too slow.
Also, with the S650 the actual seating surface is like an alcantara, so it won't be unnecessarily cold or hot - no need to heat/cool it.
Life's good!!!

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
As much as I want Recaro's I fear of missing out on the heated/cooled seats. But the biggest thing for me is no lumbar support. My bad lower back would not handle sitting in that seat on extended drives and this is coming from someone who's in their late 20's and weighs 175.

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
As much as I want Recaro's I fear of missing out on the heated/cooled seats. But the biggest thing for me is no lumbar support. My bad lower back would not handle sitting in that seat on extended drives and this is coming from someone who's in their late 20's and weighs 175.
I'm with you on the lumbar support. Been trying to search for ability to add lumbar with a bladder and hand pump? Anybody with experience in such?

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Last edited:

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
I hate to put it on TOP of the Recaros. Seems to completely negate whole look of them. Now I'd really dig if I could put that bladder UNDER the seat cover.