• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
For those that have build dates now are you showing updated information in this area on your Ford account or does it still look like mine?

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 1681433205449
Sponsored

S65026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape V6
Mine is a Gt with Performance, Night Pony, and grabber blue brake calipers and I have a build week of June 19th. No email from Ford, had to check with my dealer.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I have a VIN and build week of 6/12. GT premium, 401A, PP, active exhaust, magnaride, and red calipers.

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
I asked my dealer right after I posted on here and the guy told me Ford will email me this information.. :facepalm::headbang:
For the amount of money you are spending, you deserve better.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I called Ford customer support and was told no. The only thing that will show any info is the customer order tracking site: Ford Order Tracking
I put my info into their system and it still only says that the order was confirmed

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Looks like folks who got their order in day 1 are getting their build weeks. I was #1, but they screwed up my email, and so I got knocked down a few spots by the time they fixed it the next day... now at priority 19. Wonder if I still managed to get squeezed into the early build weeks of June. Sure freaking hope so, but I understand if I have to wait a little bit longer

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Correct. That site is SUPPOSED to be only for customers that order directly through the ford website. You can do this with only certain models such as the Ford F-150 Lightning I think.

I called Ford customer support and was told no. The only thing that will show any info is the customer order tracking site: Ford Order Tracking

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Looks like folks who got their order in day 1 are getting their build weeks. I was #1, but they screwed up my email, and so I got knocked down a few spots by the time they fixed it the next day... now at priority 19. Wonder if I still managed to get squeezed into the early build weeks of June. Sure freaking hope so, but I understand if I have to wait a little bit longer
I'm in the same boat. I was the first to order at my dealership but they messed up my email address so it was the middle of day 2 by the time they sorted it out. Yes, I had to let them know they messed it up too once I realized everyone else on here was getting confirmation emails I never got. I asked them to adjust my priority code to make sure I held my 1st place in line but they said they couldn't alter it. He just said I got a "default priority code" of 19 as the first non Dark Horse order with them.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I put my info into their system and it still only says that the order was confirmed
The other thing they told me was the site is usually a little behind in the beginning. The rep said it would likely not show the schedule week until it’s actually in production. She did confirm that my scheduled week is 6/12.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I'm in the same boat. I was the first to order at my dealership but they messed up my email address so it was the middle of day 2 by the time they sorted it out. Yes, I had to let them know they messed it up too once I realized everyone else on here was getting confirmation emails I never got. I asked them to adjust my priority code to make sure I held my 1st place in line but they said they couldn't alter it. He just said I got a "default priority code" of 19 as the first non Dark Horse order with them.
If your dealer didn’t have other orders your priority doesn’t really matter. It only impacts your spot among the orders at your dealer. And then things like parts availability have a bigger impact.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I can't seem to get the Ford order tracking to work at all
I'm assuming you have your VIN? I was using the wrong order #. Once I got that right, it worked. Make sure you are using zeros too.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
The other thing they told me was the site is usually a little behind in the beginning. The rep said it would likely not show the schedule week until it’s actually in production. She did confirm that my scheduled week is 6/12.
Ok good to know thanks
Sponsored