• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I'm in the same boat. I was the first to order at my dealership but they messed up my email address so it was the middle of day 2 by the time they sorted it out. Yes, I had to let them know they messed it up too once I realized everyone else on here was getting confirmation emails I never got. I asked them to adjust my priority code to make sure I held my 1st place in line but they said they couldn't alter it. He just said I got a "default priority code" of 19 as the first non Dark Horse order with them.
Yeah it sucks. I understand them not being able to adjust your priority code, so that no one pays them off at a later date or something. But it does suck when they screw up and there's nothing they can do about it except fix it and hope you'll just suck it up. My dealer contacted me to tell me the email was wrong, I didn't have to check with them myself. But of course, it wasn't fixed and in until everyone else showed up and had their orders go through. Honestly, I don't mind. Lets me get more excited for it, depending on how long I have to wait. Also gives me more time to pile up even more money for an even bigger down payment.
Sponsored

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
I'm assuming you have your VIN? I was using the wrong order #. Once I got that right, it worked. Make sure you are using zeros too.
yep even called my salesman to make sure I had the right info and he tried it on his ford computer and it still didn't work, even called ford customer care and they couldn't get it to work lol order# is good and VIN# is good and it shows up in the ford main system but not in the Ford Order Tracking

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Well, I ordered on the first day and I figure if I don't hear anything by June, I'll give the dealer a call. He did say it was ordered.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
yep even called my salesman to make sure I had the right info and he tried it on his ford computer and it still didn't work, even called ford customer care and they couldn't get it to work lol order# is good and VIN# is good and it shows up in the ford main system but not in the Ford Order Tracking
This is what my dealer sent me yesterday. Use the "retail" number. Not the one that says order. It's also the "order code" number on your preview sheet. Hope this helps

S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! 59431

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I contacted my sales guy he said they havent received any allocations but he’ll let me know closer to the end of the year like wtf?!!

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Small dealership?

I contacted my sales guy he said they havent received any allocations but he’ll let me know closer to the end of the year like wtf?!!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I'm still "in order processing" is that the status it stays in until "previewing" and then scheduled after that?

I submitted right at order bank open and got email at like 419pm that day. I ordered 700A, HP, AP blue ember, manual. I'm sure there's obviously a limit to what they can produce of the first order batch. Hopefully this means I'll be scheduled later in June or July!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Has anyone been scheduled for June 26 or later? I hadn't seen any and am curious. Maybe there will be a small round next Thursday.

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
6/19 for me. Vapor Blue, GT Premium, Perf Pack, Nite Pony, active exhaust.

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I have week of June 19th build built date as well.
GT Premium
Vapor Blue
Nite pony
Active exhaust

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang Post your scheduled production build dates here! Screenshot_2023-04-14-08-13-39-34_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6

GT premium 6 spd, PP, MR, AE, NP, and recaros.

Getting my vin is going to be a whole new challenge but happy to finally see a build week!
Sponsored