• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Order Time Analysis + Appeal to the Kind Folks whose Cars Have Arrived

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I quit checking that spreadsheet because there are so many variables on an order. Some take a month others are still waiting. Mine took about 7 months, though I had many constraints during the process.

Bottom line, I knew exactly what I wanted, I ordered it exactly to spec, and then just waited. In the end it was well worth the wait.

There is plenty of stock out there for the impatient
Sponsored

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
I stopped using the spreadsheet as it’s not regularly updated. My order tracking experience was a lil strange - silence from Ford and all of a sudden it just went thru quick! It all depends on dealer allocations end of the day. Nothing else matters!

Naudica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT Premium w/PP
I updated it today because I received my car. I don't know if they will update it. Hopefully, they do, but we will see!

CMcA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I ordered a 2024 GT manual, nite pony, active exhaust in July, received 3 'supply chain' emails over the ensuing months and by December decided to move on. can't recall if it was the Ford or Edmonds inventory locator, but I found the exact car on the lot of another dealer. The order date for this car was in August and it was delivered to the dealer in November. I purchased the car and driving it today. Then in January, I received the congratulatory email from Ford that my (original car order) was scheduled for build in March. What I think I learned from the process is to ask the dealer how many Mustangs they have allocated and how many they have sold. If these numbers don't jibe then I would go to another dealer who has the allocation.

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
I am in Canada and ordered a GT convertible on December 18th, 2023. According to the tracking information I first was able to access today, it was built the week of Feb. 12th, and shipped out Feb. 16th, with an estimated arrival date on the east coast of Canada of March 6th - 12th.
S650 Mustang Order Time Analysis + Appeal to the Kind Folks whose Cars Have Arrived 2024 Mustang ShippedBL

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I am in Canada and ordered a GT convertible on December 18th, 2023. According to the tracking information I first was able to access today, it was built the week of Feb. 12th, and shipped out Feb. 16th, with an estimated arrival date on the east coast of Canada of March 6th - 12th.
2024 Mustang ShippedBL.jpg
Not that I'm jealous or anything, but I ordered mine on 12/6/23. Build schedule 4/1/24. Build in my signature.

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
Not that I'm jealous or anything, but I ordered mine on 12/6/23. Build schedule 4/1/24. Build in my signature.
I wish you luck and an on time build. I wonder if issues related to you having the PP, or other option is delaying the build. (Or is it a question that they were doing runs of Cdn cars, which would be a little different than those produced for the US)

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I wish you luck and an on time build. I wonder if issues related to you having the PP, or other option is delaying the build. (Or is it a question that they were doing runs of Cdn cars, which would be a little different than those produced for the US)
Other PP cars with the PP have been built recently. The Pirelli PZero tires haven't been a problem as the Trefeo tires on the DH - as far as I know.
Sponsored