• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

March orderers that don’t have their cars yet, there’s still hope

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I certainly was prepared for this to take a while, no doubt...but I guess I would have expected to be able to access information as to where my order was in the pecking order? How many Dark Horses were ordered initially? How many have been produced for stock and retail? Where mine is in the line waiting to be produced? What, specifically, is holding some of them up? Handling Package? What component of the Handling Package is the problem? A ballpark estimation as to when mine might be in line for production? Pay this kind of $$ and I don't think information is too much to ask?
I wish we could access this info. There are DH cars for sale if you look hard enough. I found a HP that's 5k over, my exact spec except it is white. Im considering picking it up instead of playing this waiting game any longer. Id have the car next week vs next year.
Sponsored

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
I wish we could access this info. There are DH cars for sale if you look hard enough. I found a HP that's 5k over, my exact spec except it is white. Im considering picking it up instead of playing this waiting game any longer. Id have the car next week vs next year.
I’ll hang tough. I’ve got mine at sticker. As long as I get it by Spring, I’ll be happy.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
I'm thinking that my 75th birthday, which is in 2 months, will be here before my car. 🙃
I bought mine for my 70th birthday, but it is next September. I still have 12 months😃

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I used the Search inventory feature on Ford's website. Found about 20 DH in the state of Florida.

Only 1 in my exact spect BE, HP, AP, 6M, I called that one and asked directly about ADM (They call it "Market Adjustment"). They responded with MSRP +$15K. No thanks!

I called several others and the ones that would actually admit it, got answers of between $10-20K ADM, most would not state an ADM and only wanted to discuss pricing if I showed up in person.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I used the Search inventory feature on Ford's website. Found about 20 DH in the state of Florida.

Only 1 in my exact spect BE, HP, AP, 6M, I called that one and asked directly about ADM (They call it "Market Adjustment"). They responded with MSRP +$15K. No thanks!

I called several others and the ones that would actually admit it, got answers of between $10-20K ADM, most would not state an ADM and only wanted to discuss pricing if I showed up in person.
I found one for 5k over, in almost my exact spec, but its 1k miles away from me. I guess im gonna wait, will see if it pays off

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Same here, one allocation. Guessing our small dealers are at the tail end of the line.
My dealer is a small dealership too. It's in a small town and low income area. And I got scheduled. It's in SW GA.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
There are Dark Horses in Southern CA for 10K over ..... maybe could talk them down to 5K over which is not unreasonable for a new specialty Mustang seeing its first deliveries
Sponsored