• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

March orderers that don’t have their cars yet, there’s still hope

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Still in production even though I’ve been told by multiple people my car has been built. 🥲 Losing hope. My delivery day is September 12 but seeing that it’s still not in built status, let alone shipped- I don’t see that happening. This would make it the 4th time my delivery week will have been pushed back if it doesn’t get delivered next week. Hoping for a miracle.

IMG_5595.png

You're confused on the tracker and what status means what. Your car is built, those showing built have begun the shipping process (does not mean they have moved).

How to interpret Ford Online Vehicle Tracker + Tips & Tricks | Mustang7G - 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum (Hybrid, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1)
Sponsored

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Ordered opening day as well, still not scheduled... disappointing but it all comes down to dealer allocations. I ordered from a large dealer and still havent heard from Ford
My Dark Horse ordered through a smaller dealer who had one allocation, which I've got...not scheduled yet.

saaaulx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 2024 Mustang GT
You're confused on the tracker and what status means what. Your car is built, those showing built have begun the shipping process (does not mean they have moved).

How to interpret Ford Online Vehicle Tracker + Tips & Tricks | Mustang7G - 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum (Hybrid, GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1)
Yeah I understand that, but I’m saying that the tracker has yet to even switch to built status. So I know the car has not began shipping yet and it’s highly unlikely that in 5 days the car will be here with it being so close. Fingers crossed I’m wrong.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Yeah I understand that, but I’m saying that the tracker has yet to even switch to built status. So I know the car has not began shipping yet and it’s highly unlikely that in 5 days the car will be here with it being so close. Fingers crossed I’m wrong.
Ah I see. Don't be too sure, there has been people with a seemingly instantaneous delivery. I wish I could grab mine this weekend, but I'm prepared for a month of waiting unfortunately.

saaaulx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah I see. Don't be too sure, there has been people with a seemingly instantaneous delivery. I wish I could grab mine this weekend, but I'm prepared for a month of waiting unfortunately.
That’s what I’m hoping for lol. Nice build though! Wish my budget would allow for a few more bells and whistles like yours, but I’m just happy to be getting one. I’m stoked for the Vapor Blue color - heard it’s real nice in person.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
That’s what I’m hoping for lol. Nice build though! Wish my budget would allow for a few more bells and whistles like yours, but I’m just happy to be getting one. I’m stoked for the Vapor Blue color - heard it’s real nice in person.
Honestly I'm pretty sure I'm making a terrible financial decision with this build. However, you only live once so I'm going to pull the trigger. In my opinion, the value should hold pretty well and if I need out, I won't totally lose my ass (unlike S550s in the coming years)

saaaulx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly I'm pretty sure I'm making a terrible financial decision with this build. However, you only live once so I'm going to pull the trigger. In my opinion, the value should hold pretty well and if I need out, I won't totally lose my ass (unlike S550s in the coming years)
I’m in the same boat. I have a 21’ GT with only about 17k left to payoff my loan, but it’s a as base as it comes. I love my car to death, but I regret passing up on the performance package, premium, etc. I shouldn’t be buying a car, but I don’t plan on selling this one. Plus I overcompensated for it being base and I feel like I modded the car too much. With the s650 I plan on keeping it as stock as possible with the performance package. Maybe lower it and make it louder, but nothing more than that.

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
I know there are many waiting far longer than me, but mine has a built date of 8/16, ship date of 8/21, and still hasn’t left the loading ramp in Melvindale, MI. Seems to be quite an inconsistent process.
Same. Shit sucks

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
My Dark Horse ordered through a smaller dealer who had one allocation, which I've got...not scheduled yet.
I have a buddy that just picked up a Dark Horse from a canceled order from a tiny dealer. Super tiny. So there is hope for smaller dealers to get one soon it seems.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I know there are many waiting far longer than me, but mine has a built date of 8/16, ship date of 8/21, and still hasn’t left the loading ramp in Melvindale, MI. Seems to be quite an inconsistent process.
With a strike and even before looming wouldn’t Ford be having overtims week ends, or dats off, and doulble shifts?

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
I have a buddy that just picked up a Dark Horse from a canceled order from a tiny dealer. Super tiny. So there is hope for smaller dealers to get one soon it seems.
Appreciate the encouragement.

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Same here, one allocation. Guessing our small dealers are at the tail end of the line.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Same here, one allocation. Guessing our small dealers are at the tail end of the line.
I certainly was prepared for this to take a while, no doubt...but I guess I would have expected to be able to access information as to where my order was in the pecking order? How many Dark Horses were ordered initially? How many have been produced for stock and retail? Where mine is in the line waiting to be produced? What, specifically, is holding some of them up? Handling Package? What component of the Handling Package is the problem? A ballpark estimation as to when mine might be in line for production? Pay this kind of $$ and I don't think information is too much to ask?
Sponsored