• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anybody get their Darkhorse yet?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but has anyone received their Darkhorse yet? Seems like a few of us should be getting them in the next couple of weeks.
Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I just don't believe any shipped yet. Not sure why they are holding them. Every Friday my ETA gets moved back a week

OP
OP
akfinfan

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just don't believe any shipped yet. Not sure why they are holding them. Every Friday my ETA gets moved back a week
Me too

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse

OP
OP
akfinfan

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah thatā€™s kind of why Iā€™m asking. Mine has been pushed back too. It pisses me off that customers arenā€™t told why there is a delay. On top of that the ETAs get moved back a week or two every week without reason. Just be open about it instead of hiding stuff.

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
I would assume, based on my past experience with Bronco FE, there's some QC issue that happened on earlier builds that's requiring them to go back through and fix/update/repair, whatever, which is why you see some of those slowly trickle out and all the newer builds ship pretty quickly after being built. It could also just be a matter of logistics with how they're parked and where, but this was the exact same scenario I went through with the Bronco. Eventually, they communicated the roof situation to hard top owners.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
8 days thats all. Thats crazy
What was your blend date? Also does the date change on In production once it goes into production? Mine is still just green
blend date was 8/11/2023. once you have a blend date, if you get to something like 1 or 2 weeks before that date, it probably won't change, and things usually go to "in production" a week before the blend date

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
blend date was 8/11/2023. once you have a blend date, if you get to something like 1 or 2 weeks before that date, it probably won't change, and things usually go to "in production" a week before the blend date
Yea mine went into production the week of the 14th and states its in production now with today being the blend date.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I would assume, based on my past experience with Bronco FE, there's some QC issue that happened on earlier builds that's requiring them to go back through and fix/update/repair, whatever, which is why you see some of those slowly trickle out and all the newer builds ship pretty quickly after being built. It could also just be a matter of logistics with how they're parked and where, but this was the exact same scenario I went through with the Bronco. Eventually, they communicated the roof situation to hard top owners.
I agree. I think there is an issue they are fixing with the early Dark Horses, sucks.

But Roket, that is crazy fast. Holy crap!

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but has anyone received their Darkhorse yet? Seems like a few of us should be getting them in the next couple of weeks.
my car has been built since august 10th and still says arranging shipment... race red DH Premium, 10 speed auto and handling package... located in NYC

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.

Howlin4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT. 1967 Coupe
I havenā€™t got mine yet. Delivery date to dealer is this week.
Its been the same for weeks now.
Sponsored