• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Can we get a “not yet scheduled” list going 😆

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I feel all alone with all these build dates already scheduled. Called Ford and they said my car hasn’t been scheduled yet. So we need a “my car hasn’t been scheduled” list. Where y’all at!!

On order: Premium GT Vapor Blue with Nite Pony package
Sponsored

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Grabber Blue premium gt with performance package and Nite Pony Package not scheduled yet 😞

I have a feeling the Nite Pony Package and Performance Package will hold everyone's mustangs up 😬

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Base Grabber Blue GT here with no build date scheduled. I definitely got my hopes up yesterday when I started hearing everyone get their VINs and build date. But unfortunately mine was not selected.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Base Grabber Blue GT here with no build date scheduled. I definitely got my hopes up yesterday when I started hearing everyone get their VINs and build date. But unfortunately mine was not selected.
Yes!! That’s what I thought! I just had to be next with all these people getting their dates 😔

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I didn't get a build date today either and I was the first person to order at my dealership the day the order banks opened. Large dealership established long ago in St.Louis, MO. Premium GT Convertible on order. Unfortunately, it was just another thing on a list of things that went terribly wrong today.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Grabber Blue premium gt with performance package and Nite Pony Package not scheduled yet 😞

I have a feeling the Nite Pony Package and Performance Package will hold everyone's mustangs up 😬
I know this isn't the scheduled topic but to give you a lil hope:

Ordered a GT prem w/ PP, NP, and all the other goodies and mine was scheduled June 19th.

Try emailing [email protected]. It's the Ford Performance email and they were the ones to tell me my build week when my dealer was telling me nothing.

Good luck everyone!

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
I know this isn't the scheduled topic but to give you a lil hope:

Ordered a GT prem w/ PP, NP, and all the other goodies and mine was scheduled June 19th.

Try emailing [email protected]. It's the Ford Performance email and they were the ones to tell me my build week when my dealer was telling me nothing.

Good luck everyone!
Very cool. Thanks for the info. Did you receive an automated email eventually from Ford stating your build schedule? Why is no one getting emails? 🤔

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Very cool. Thanks for the info. Did you receive an automated email eventually from Ford stating your build schedule? Why is no one getting emails? 🤔
No problem! Only Ford email I received was the initial one everyone got when first ordering.

Once I got my build week from Ford Performance, texted my dealer who then gave me VIN. We will probably start getting our official Ford emails closer to our build dates.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I called Ford and they told me I’m not scheduled yet. I ordered a vapor blue GT premium with PP & AE on 31 March.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I assume some dealers like mine aren't providing that information to Ford? I do know my order was sent to Ford the day orders opened.

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
I havent recieve anything yet.

Gt Prem-Vapor Blue/PP/AE/NP

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I feel all alone with all these build dates already scheduled. Called Ford and they said my car hasn’t been scheduled yet. So we need a “my car hasn’t been scheduled” list. Where y’all at!!

On order: Premium GT Vapor Blue with Nite Pony package
You are not alone.. you are not alone, you are not alone......

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I called Ford and they told me I’m not scheduled yet. I ordered a vapor blue GT premium with PP & AE on 31 March.
Same here.. GT Premium Dark Matter Grey , Carmine Red w/nite pony pkg, magride ,401a, perf exhaust. ordered 3/27
Sponsored